Arizona getting pummeled by Oakland

It’s looking like we should start the season with a W.
If not, we’re screwed.

1 Like

Where are all the “It’s just preseason - relax” guys??

2 Likes

I agree, Dale. Preseason means nothing.

That said - Rookie QB and PP out with suspension still looks pretty good.
IMO, with teams practicing together, it feels to me like coaches see what they want to see during the week, and just put the dudes they know will get cut out there on “game day,” so they don’t disclose any film for other teams to study. Literally getting their preseason looks in practice, then the games are just a big waste of time.

Well, yeah.pre-season means nothing. You just pray you get out healthy.

2 Likes
1 Like

Twitter is full of Kyler Murray jokes today.

He looks 5 ft 6, in that - wow! Dude is a fantastic runner that currently doesn’t know any better. If he has any success against us, it’ll be with his feet.

Sigh. My pessimism is at an all time high. Getting beat by that team would fit the Lions franchise narrative to a T. Embrace the possibility folks.

1 Like

If we lose to AZ (helllloooo last year’s Jets game) we’ll likely be 0-4 headed into a bye and seats will be getting awfully hot

Sorry to have to agree…

We will crush them. AZ has a terrible defense.
Kyler will get about 5 passes batted at the line.

1 Like

Yup! Signs of what is to come with turnover ratio. Still not using the starting DL, and we had 2 turnovers today. Much more of that to come. Week 1 will be a blowout victory.

But last year, we said the Jets would be easy pickins for similar reasons, too.

2 Likes

Meant it then, and mean it now. LOL. Grown wiser, since last year. :wink:

1 Like

Is that so…
:rofl:

2 Likes

I’m watching the Vikes and Seahags game. Viking defense looks really strong. Their offense looks like what we want to do.

2 Likes

But preseason is worthless.

1 Like

It is…except for the 50 guys on the roster who are trying to win the last 10 spots on a roster/PS.

Not to worry. If they don’t make the Lions, for sure another NFL team will pick them up.