Arnold is already my favorite

@LineBusy, brother. I posted this vid like six replies up lol. Put the bicardi away.

1 Like

Arnold was the most stoked Iā€™ve been for a Lions pick maybe ever because, one, heā€™s the player I wanted that could realistically be in play for the Lions in a trade up (which I figured had to be top 15) and because of the unexpected nature of it. With the Lions at 29, I never expected them to get arguably the best corner in the draft. Also, beyond how good he is a player, he has a very special personality. Lucky to have him.

I would never announce such private infoā€¦

Animated GIF

1 Like

Okudah matata

1 Like

Donā€™t you dare put that evil on this man :rofl:

1 Like

Okudah Matata had us all singing Hasa Diga Eebowai!

Really, really great wiring! Love that we traded up or him. He, Rake & Branch will impact each other & help Kerby too. Iā€™m REALLY excited about Iffy too!

1 Like

We went from starting practice squad guys last year to having a lot of young talent in the secondary.

1 Like

Donā€™t discount the talent we added to the offensive line room. Manu is a massive project but mahogany could very well step in and play well at some point this year. Iā€™m also excited to see how sorsdal has grown and developed going into year two.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget James ā€œHound Dogā€ Hunter.

ryan reynolds deadpool GIF by Deadpool's Fun Sack

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t all corners be aā€¦little cocky?

giggle laughing GIF

Nope ā€¦but I wish he hadnā€™t picked 0 ā€¦ Iā€™d buy one if he hadnā€™t.

I think the zero will hurt his jersey sales.

1 Like

0 for a CB

I love it

Thatā€™s saying something

Week 3

Arnold vs MH jr

Gonna be a great rookie battle

1 Like