Arnold is already my favorite

This might be my favorite rookie quote ever. :rofl:

12 Likes

“We’re going to grow together,” Arnold said of he and Rakestraw. “We’re going to excel together. Take our losses together and take them on the chin. I just thank the organization for drafting both of us. My brother right here.”

Dude is just an awesome guy. Still can’t believe he’s a Lion.

6 Likes

The stars are aligning. I’m stoked about every single draft pick and can’t believe we got who I thought was the best CB in the draft

5 Likes

Lots of talk Hope he backs it up!!

4 Likes

In fairness corner is one position where it’s usually good to be a little cocky. But ur right…gotta back that shit up.

As long as he doesn’t start getting stupid personal fouls and wearing ski masks…lol

5 Likes

If you’re not confident as a CB you may as well switch to another position as you’re not gonna make it there. Arnold doesn’t seem arrogant to me, he is confident.

4 Likes

I cannot believe how much value we got at CB with Arnold too Davicus. AT OUR BIGGEST POSITION OF NEED!!!

We signed davicus? That locker room just became a lot more interesting. :rofl:

1 Like

His 40 time is a little slow but no way he’s worse than Vildor.

2 Likes

Pretty sure we signed him for the culture fit. A more entertaining version of brockers. :joy::+1:

I’m a little concerned about his arm length though. :joy:

1 Like

As long as you don’t detail which arm we can still be friends. Lol

Here is the full interview. Pretty funny listening to the whole thing with his mom.

https://www.detroitlions.com/video/arnold-on-rookie-minicamp

Arnold is a super impressive talker. I have no problems with it as long as he’s staying out of trouble off the field. Gotta be cocky as a corner. Gotta have a short memory. Can’t wait to watch this kid play!

1 Like

Too early to get an Arnold 0 shirt?

You’ll be a genius if he works out, and an idiot if he doesn’t. If you’re okay with that, I’m okay with that.

2 Likes

Hahahahah! Same!

2 Likes

I haven’t been this excited to get a CB since the hope we would take Quintin Jammer instead of Joey or that we were trading our entire draft to go up for Patrick Peterson

1 Like

Potentially, best CB Lions have had other than Bly, Slay & Crockett since the 70s with Lem Barney.

3 Likes

Cover 0

First!

3 Likes