ARSB about to break CJ record

Fuaque!!!

Thanks Rod!

3 Likes

No worries… even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally…

1 Like

Thanks amino acids.

1 Like

you’re very welcome

— mean old acids

With 21 more catches over the remaining three games this season, Brown will finish the season with 200 receptions.

He’d move into 20th place all-time ahead of a number of familiar names:

2 Likes

With 21 receptions over this season, you mean?
And that would make him hit 200 receptions, is that another record or milestone?

1 Like

That’s the problem with typing on the phone with tiny print. My old eyes can’t always see until I read it later on a computer screen.

Yes, season, not game.

Isn’t he like 8th in his first two years? What can he realistically go up to. I think I saw that he was 20th or something after Thanksgiving.

3 Likes

Good find.

Michael Thomas should be listed first for one simple reason: he accomplished the feat in 31 games while it took Justin Jefferson 33 games to tie.

I think ARSB could surpass both. I’d like to see him hit or surpass the 200 mark.

I think his best comp from that list is Jarvis Landry, except that ARSB is off to a better start.

1 Like

Awesome.

Just 1.75 years into his career and ARSB is already probably my favorite Lion of all time. Dude is a badass on and off the field. Just friggin love the guy.

Highly recommend the podcast he does with his brother for those who might be interested.

4 Likes

Oh my, didn’t you say just the opposite with Stafford ?
Uh Oh Reaction GIF by Tricia  Grace

During the draft, there were many of us, including myself, ruing the fact the Lions hadn’t taken a WR in Rounds 1-3 a stacked class of WRs. ARSB is the 3rd or 4th best WR from that class.

4 Likes

This is why I believe there are too many records out there. Let him go get the single season record… even if he gets one more game to do it… and there is a conversation. He was fastest to an arbitrary number of yards just doesn’t move the needle for me.

That said, he is an amazing young receiver and I love how he plays the position. Dude is tough as nails.

I’m pretty sure he’s making fun of all the people saying that Stafford made Kupp as good as he was…or basically applying that same line-of-thinking to ARSB’s success.

No nobody ever said that , that just twisting it,
People said Stafford made Kupp even better, witch was proven by Kupp having his best season with Stafford and Kupp and Calvin have the 2 best seasons ever and Stafford was the QB for both. Marvin Jones also had his best season with Stafford and then there is Golden Tate and he had his best season with Stafford also. I think if that’s the case the joke is on him.

And the time he was playing hurt!
The league/fans/media might not recognize his value, YET.
He’s a Super Star here.

1 Like

Many of the fans wouldn’t be here without parents drinking alcohol. Thanks alcohol!

Ron Burgundy Whiskey GIF

3 Likes

And there wouldn’t be alcohol without fermentation
Thanks yeast!

2 Likes