Ashtyn Davis

He’s probably looking for a chance to start but if he’s open to safety 3 possibilities I’d be a big fan of such a move. Would bring elite speed to the safety room.

I don’t know about Davis but we need some veteran depth and/or competition in that room for sure. Iffy, Kerby and Branch are all we’ve got at the moment.

With all the quality available safetys there’s plenty of good options. I think the Packers shot their load too early with McKinney, with all those guys available the prices should be falling.

1 Like

Star hurdler at the college level so high end athleticism. Despite the track background he’ll be physical. Like Kerby he could perhaps benefit from a bit more restraint from time to time.

I liked him coming out but he’s been pretty blah in NY hasn’t he?

@CuriousHusker LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED

good job buddy

Only interested if @blueadams is interested

1 Like

if caleb williams is going to be a bust because he paints his nails, there’s no way we can sign a guy with a girls name!!

MORE Cal players. Make it happen.

Incredible athlete. Loved him at Cal. I think he’s had some concussion and other injury issues since being in the league.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.