Awesome Interviews With the Defensive Assistant Coaches

Well worth the watch. If you listen to Jim O’Neil speak, I wouldn’t be too worried about losing any coaches as the cream of the crop would love to work with Dan.

Onwuzurike may be a little slept on here as well as multiple coaches have given him shout outs and praised his progress. Some here think he may be the odd man out of a roster spot, but it seems more likely he plays 15-20 snaps a game.

2 Likes

Here is the offensive assistant coaches. Does it seem weird to everyone else that every position coach, and even the passing game coordinator, got to do an interview, but Mark Brunell didn’t? I know Scottie Montgomery did not talk to the media, but he is the assistant head coach and they had him speak with the media a couple weeks ago.

Very rarely does anyone ever mention Brunell. When people talk about a future OC, you never see Brunell mentioned, which is weird being as he is the QB coach of a very successful offense.

2 Likes

Jamo has had an unbelievable spring
Branch makes the middle of the field a scary place to be
Jack Fox makes the women lose their minds

2 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy listening to these upcoming coaches. You can feel the culture Dan/Brad have implemented into the entire organization.

1 Like

Halloween Costume GIF

1 Like