Bad news regarding the Rams pick

Still a very long way to go my friend. The rams roster is a wreck and missing all of their very best players. The Broncos still have a strong squad and will probably win another game or two.

2 Likes

We all hope you’re right!! Russ might be up for the challenge to lose to the Backup Rams…that’s how bad he’s been. The Broncos entire offense has scored 14 TD’s this year, Jamaal Williams has 13 by himself.

3 Likes

Agreed, and the Broncos are basically stuck with Russ. Even if they fire Hackett and the GM, the new guys won’t be able to do anything with Russ’s contract.

Check this shit out…they are screwed. $161,000,000 guaranteed for probably the worst QB in the nfl this season.

3 Likes

Yeah the haul Seattle got back has turned out to be massive. The first last year was #9 overall and the first this year is probably in the top 10 as well. Not to mention the additional 2 2nd round picks.

5 Likes

They also got several players in the deal, TE Noah Fant, defensive end Shelby Harris and backup quarterback Drew Lock. Fants got 340 yards receiving, Harris has a couple sacks and Lock is backing up Geno! What a freaken deal for the Hawks and best of all they didn’t have to pay Russ.

4 Likes

List of Lions recent top 12 picks. Just to set the expectations.

2OA - Hutch
3OA - Okudah
5OA - Ansah
7OA - Sewell
8OA - Hock
10OA - Ebron.
12OA - Jameson W.

5 Likes

It’s not luck unless you capitalize on it.

If we go out and draft the next Andre Ware it’s unlucky.

2 Likes

Like to see da Bears beat GB just to make things more exciting. I hope Justin Fields has a career game. Problem is they have no secondary left.
They need this one because they aren’t winning any more games this season.

3 Likes

The Seahawks will be our arch nemesis in the next five years. They are the other NFC team sneakily building something great. Of course they would have the #3 pick right about us smh

Ok, can anyone remember being this gleeful and giddy discussing the Lions having a possible top 5 pick in December?

3 Likes

And possibly while having a winning record!! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

2 Likes

As for the Rams?! I want them to beat the Hawks this Sunday regardless….

We need to gain a game on the three teams ahead of us for the 7th seed.

Assuming we kick the Jags bootybutt as well!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart::crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s actually pretty freakin good! Lay off the tight ends though, that’s what he said.

3 Likes

Agreed and a lot of mocks have us taking a TE round 1 next year.

I’ll loose it if we do!

3 Likes

Haha you and me both brother!! Tight end starting around round 3 is about as high as I would consider one, same with RB to be honest.

3 Likes

So just imagine the Rams going on a five game winning streak, sneaking into the playoffs, everyone gets healthy, they go on a run, and it’s pick 31.

1 Like

Evil comes in many forms; Baby Jesus not this one please!! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::pray::heart::+1:

Y E S

We’re gonna show up wielding Mjolnir and smash them in ways they never thought possible. We owe them…for the last game, as well as the “batted the ball out of the end zone” game!

Who soever wears this jersey, if he be worthy, hall possess the power of Coach Dan!!!

2 Likes

Hopefully we cut Brockers, the Mjolnir wielder, before we show up

1 Like