Banner change

I just noticed The Den Banner changed. I like it!

5 Likes

It did?
I don’t notice anything different.

2 Likes

The font for THE DEN looked bigger and bolder. Kinda like the Michigan block M. Also, the Spike quote is back in its rightful place, but I believe this was added a bit ago.

2 Likes

That quote reminds of the this one:

"You’re lookin’ at my gut, aren’t ya? Well, I’m workin’ on it!”

2 Likes

Nice! Loved that quote.

3 Likes

I didn’t either. That kind of thing is probably why I’m divorced.

4 Likes

Change fonts on a webpage and Id notice. Change the tint of the blue at midfield? Im all over it. Change a hair style? Makeup? Dress? Meh.

2 Likes

I believe the “Banner” is a tribute to a deceased, well respected, long time poster of the Den …Classy tribute.

2 Likes

Ah, I see the change now. It was something that an old poster wrote one time and it used to be in the old den. I believe his name was Spike.

https://lionstalk.com/uploads/db3957/original/2X/e/e6ae24c05f11b5eed340c9f0da648e9dba6b940d.png

1 Like

Yep, spike804.

3 Likes

I love it!

Make some T-shirts.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about doing a t-shirt or hat for those who do a Patreon with us. Like, $5 a month, becoming a founding member of The Den, and get something decent in return.

4 Likes

I’d double the height of the header and increase the size of the font for better visibility.

Yeah, working on it. I’ll probably have a solution for that by the end of the week, because right now the system limits the dimensions.