Barkley Injured

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/saquon-barkley-limps-to-locker-room-after-taking-big-hit-213119782.html

he is on crutches now.

The Lions play the Giants in 5 weeks, will he be back? If I’m the Giants, I make sure he’s not coming back too soon, it ain’t like they’re in the hunt for the playoffs. OTOH, he’s their big draw and you want him out there if and when he’s good to go.

Personally, I have this game as a win for the Lions whether Barkley plays or not. Wishing him well though, IMHO he’s good for the NFL.

1 Like

The Giants are not a real football this year, so anyone that loses to them should be embarassed. Hopefully we won’t be one of those unfortunate teams.

Well crap…

Go watch the David Jones highlights, kid’s a baller. I don’t know squat about their D, but you can’t sleep on their offense even without Barkley.

Funny how every draft expert apparently got that pick valuation wrong.

All I can say is, Jones looked good against the Bucs, bringing his team from behind to win. Had some pressure on him too, plus he can run.

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

· 8m

MRI revealed Giants’ RB Saquon Barkley suffered a high ankle sprain that could sideline him anywhere from 4-8 weeks, per source. Longer timeline is considered more likely; the Giants have a bye in week 11, which could give him eight weeks to recover and return for last six games.

Barkley is a real talent and his team is going to miss him #UnlikeAgholor

This is turning out to be a fortunate season of getting a lot of breaks. Speaking of breaks, when do we find out that Mahomes broke his hand making toast for breakfast this morning?