Bates from 62

Bates just hit from 62 at ford field with room to spare. Sign that man!

8 Likes

Amen!

3 Likes

He was warming up with 55 yarders. The guy has been accurate. The crowd started chanting we want Bates when they called a timeout.

2 Likes

He’s the master

3 Likes

psycho-anthony-perkins

5 Likes

2 for 2 with fgs from 62 and 52 yards.

5 Likes

Need to lock the doors to the locker room …
and don’t let him out until a contract is signed….
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

10 Likes

I really want to see how he does from some short - to mid range stuff, but apparently, he’s just gonna go out there and make the titanic kicks.

Honestly, the 52 yarder felt like a chip shot for him, which is crazy if you think about it.

5 Likes

Ja-red Goff

We want Bates

Ja-red Goff

We want Bates

Ja-red Goff

We want Bates

6 Likes

Full on recruitment time….

offer him some guaranteed money… and …
maybe a motel named after him??? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::hushed::grimacing:

bates motel GIF by A&E

5 Likes

I honestly have no idea how Campbell could handle having a kicker like this. It would cause him to shift his entire philosophy.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t think it would. Dan is gonna Dan. The only thing I think it would effect is that now there’s TWO situations to worry about on 4th down for the opposing defense.

7 Likes

Dude wouldn’t hurt a fly. Not even a fly.

1 Like

If he keeps making kicks like that someone is going to throw some money at him, I hope it’s the Lions.

2 Likes

Just pay this guy, I’ve seen enough.

3 Likes

Fox bait!?!

going into the draft, what approach do you guys see the Lions taking? Pass on drafting a kicker with hopes that we can sign this guy and outbid other teams or do they draft one and take their chances?

1 Like

He can be signed at any time. Lock it up, Brad.

3 Likes

alright, next question. Since I haven’t been following the USFL, has he kicked outdoors and on grass yet?

1 Like

I don’t know how the UFL practices, but he never kicked FG in college and he’s only done so in two career games, both at Ford Field.

1 Like