https://x.com/detroitonlion/status/2107928662460813497?s=46


I hate to be a buzz kill but that sounded like more wishful thinking than expected reality imo.
I’m convinced we are just saving him till later in year
He only has a handful of games left and they know it at this point. There’s just a decision on when they are going to run him out.
Every twitter/youtube doctor says he’ll play again but it won’t be for long
Lol were they waiting for Branch to break the news?
Kerby also said he was gonna be ok, soooo….
He’ll be fine

Maybe what he went meant was Kirby is going to be as OK as he is.
https://youtu.be/HWy8i6TGGhI?t=316
Branch presser. Sounds very happy to be back.
Did he type like marty does?
He was referring to his bank account and you know what he’s probably right. Meanwhile he’s at home

He hasn’t played football in almost 18 months. I don’t have any confidence this is true…
Even if Kerby does come back - it’s at what percent of his old self? You don’t just come back after 18 months of no football and jump into the nfl like nothing happened. So I agree with you
If he still has some tread left, that would make all the sense in the world. We’ll see.
Willis Reed style.
If Kerby doesn’t get better soon, we’re going to have to shoot him.
Kerbys knee

Kirby’s knee
