Bears drop Eddie Jackson

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1758235485053256014

Worked w/ Deshea Townsend.

I wonder if Detroit would have an interest.

Whitehair could be interesting on a 1 year deal… like GG last year. Plays center and guard

Let the fun begin

2 Likes

Hasn’t he been god awful for a while now. My Bears buddy hates his guts.

1 Like

Struggled last year… was pretty solid the 2 years prior… kinda like GG’s history before we signed him and then exceeded expectations.

I’m not saying sign him… just interesting. We know Brad loves vets on cheap deals

2 Likes

f033e3c2-92a6-488a-ad1b-68ad8c90b975_text

2 Likes

He would make a ok #4 S if cheap nice to have some vet experience behind are you S thats if the let Duce walk.

1 Like

I was talking about the guard/center in Whitehair… but it’s all good coyote.

Love ya and I know ur 84 years old. God bless you my friend. :smiley:

I understand not sure we want UFA as backups at OG we will have i hope couple from the draft . The cost is cheap to develop are own starts in future years. Right now we likely need at least one starting OG in the 7 mil range. Resign GG i am just not sure want to push him for full season maybe good for one more year. I would like GG to be are solid OG/C backup going forward. with young guys at OG.

Perfect would be sign a LOG an we have Rags back Resign GG an Sorsdal
takes the ROG spot. If that happens or they think Sorsdal will we can pick up a OT in draft as backup an another OT who can play OG also. I know Sorsdal played OT but was small school I think he is suited for OG

1 Like

Actually sounds like a good depth guy

Now that Glasgow is starter and we get rid of Big V

Could use a vet G/C with experience.

Whitehair & Evan Brown
Kayode Awosika & Sorsdal

Solid depth on the IOL

1 Like

@coyote12 are you 84 years old? If so, great and keep going.

1 Like