Beating Denver is possible

Quinn and Patricia guaranteed back - they both know next year is do or die for them, they have zero incentive to win now and need to chase that pick. Lose out and hope to move higher than 5th and then trade for #1OA is their plan. Cincy trading from 1st to 3rd or 4th OA and picking up a second and next years first and Lions get their difference maker defensive stud.

They win remaining games and fall back deep and out of trade range with where Cincy would be comfortable trading back to.

One guy is not going to fix that defense.
One year is not going to fix that defense.

Not in the real world.

1 Like

So the other team could run it back-wards for a safety, they could take turns for 60 minutes.

Too funny. We are out here for Xmas with my son’s family and talked about going since the schedule came out. Now we are looking at tickets and have no reason to spend a dime let alone 100 bucks per to watch this dumpster fire.

Nose bleed tickets are under 50 bucks and lower level are going for reasonable prices if you want to pay to watch garbage professional football.

Colts/Panthers tickets are about $20 for nosebleeds. Next week for me to fly into Charlotte to watch Saints/Panthers seems to jump to around $50 for nosebleeds. Even with the $20 nosebleeds in Indy it quickly jumps to $150-200+ for “good seats.” The most ridiculous prices I’ve personally looked up where the Lions vs Redskins game. Some tickets were going for less than $10 and you could sit in the 1st section for as low as $65.

Hilarious