Beauty of playing on Monday night, the entire nation saw it

That being said, the NBA didn’t tell that ref to shave points

If that 68 year old flag happy ref takes $$$$ to pad is retirement from big gambling the NFL didn’t order that

But they would sweep it under the rug to “Protect the Shield”

I do hope someone is at least looking into the finances of that crew

I’ve always said that if this team was sold and moved. An expansion team here would get to the Super Bowl first.

Didn’t work that way for the Browns…

1 Like

I was just about to say that. And what’s really bad about being a Browns fan is that they won the damn Super Bowl just a few years after leaving town!!!

1 Like

True, but I’ll take the risk because this bullshit just keeps happening.

I was looking at it from the rogue ref angle. If you watch the play, the refs is literally right in front of that play watching it. At least the first hand-to-the-face, when it was 3rd and 10 and they sacked him. He threw the flag once Erin was sacked.

As far as the NFL, its always in their best interest to push a marquee team. A conspiracy theorist might say that they knew Stafford had too much time left to get a FG so they sunk them.

This is what i think too. The league makes money from ratings.

You’re forgetting the J Williams sit down at the goal line. He scores the TD and the Packers cover and the over wins.

Unfortunately for those gamblers the 68 year old Fucktard ref couldn’t carry the guy into the end zone without being obviously on the take :wink:

I agree with that reasoning completely. Consider this the opening line for this game was Green Bay -6 but by the time the game kicked off that line had steadily dropped all the way to minus 3 and 1/2. However it further was documented that approximately 70% of John Q public was betting on Green Bay. So that clearly means that the whales if you will or the Vegas Sharps professional Bettors Etc we’re betting big on the Lions. So Vegas likely needed a Packers win but NOT the cover the spread to likely make more money from BOTH the betting trends of the amateurs AND the pros/whales/sharps.

Yeah, that’s why they say the house always wins