Best case scenario?

• JAILIN CARTER
  • TRADE DOWN WITH HOUSTON FOR #12 AND #33

0 voters

Very confusing poll!

1 Like

I am assuming it meant take Carter or trade down, the title was way off

1 Like

Why would Houston want to trade up with us?

For CJ Stroud after they take Will Anderson #2

Why wouldn’t they trade with Arizona?

Let’s hope they don’t gonna cost them a lot more to do that. I also have them trading for Jimmy G so they can wait til 6 to see what happens

Bacause maybe Arizona goes with Bijan which causes Anderson to drop to our 6AO pick.

But either way, i think the gist of the poll is whether you would prefer Carter or picks 12 and 33, and not the details of how or why it would happen.

1 Like

My man they are not going to pass on a QB at 2 to trade up to 6 to then take a QB. I mean seriously think about that just for a second.

This isn’t a mock draft that you can continuously hit the reset button until it falls the way you want. If a team likes a QB, they take them. They don’t pass just to take him 4 picks later…

They could very well go Will Anderson at 2 (I highly doubt it though). But if they do, it’s because they decided they didn’t like a QB in this draft very much.

3 Likes

I am going to need something to make this poll make sense.

Over It Drinking GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

3 Likes

We we aint trading with Carolina no more!!! The Den hearts have been broken.

So it is trade down with Houston or stay at 6 and take Carter.

That’s the options in this fantasy land poll. Which do you prefer?

1 Like

Bill Hader Dancing GIF

It all makes sense now!!!

1 Like

@stephenboyd57 @Mr.Peabody

Cocaine GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

That explains your post intensity!!! lol

Mine is not we get choice likely now between Tyree Carter Anderson who ever is left Nothing serious wrong with those picks If it doesn’t change before draft

1 Like

So Gonzales is out ? I’m cool with that he’s not Surtain. Or Sauce.

1 Like

This poll is the closest one so far.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.