Best remaining available in Rd 2

Hell yeah I watched it. Loved it. Honestly wish it would have been longer.

1 Like

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

No love for brisker, harris, jones, chenal, muma, mafe? But yes 46 should be a no brainer starter or a potential future qb. Wild card would be adding watson or moore talk about changing the wr room

1 Like

If we don’t love our options a trade back is definitely a possibility. Last chance to fill that big gap in picks without going into next year.

1 Like

I could definitely see it, i think they
Ay offer up a pick or two from next year though to add a pick like they did for barnes etc

Dean - too good to be true
Jones - I’d do it, but i bet Brad won’t on top of last year’s picks.
Muma - good consolation prize.
Chenal - seems like a Dan guy.
Pitre, Brisker - makes sense
QB - why not

What does what we took last year mean?

They think J Okwara can play LB… they brought 1st rounder J Davis back… they drafted Barnes last year too- so he cancels out Alim right?

If we are running a 3-4 base- we need a monster DL more than anything…

If we are running a 4-3 base we need a MLB more than anything.

Right now it’s Brads secret…

Williams

Hall
Walker

Watson
Moore

McBride

Travis Jones
L Hall
P Winfrey

N Dean
C Muma

K Gordon

Brisker
Pitre

There are 14 names there and 13 pick before us…

1 Like

As well as some other players worth the conversation

1 Like

Frankly I’d try and slide to #58 or do and scoop a 3rd

1 Like

good thought. NE 54 and 127 would work for 46.

Travis Jones they had him at the senior bowl

2 Likes

He does seem like a logical target. Dude was unblockable at the senior bowl, and it’s a major upgrade over Penisini. Regardless the Lions have some big holes still on the defensive depth chart.

1 Like

Yep, that changed the entire complexion of the trade for me. I saw it as 32,34,66 for 12 originally and I was like, damn, that’s a bit too rich for my blood then I saw they got 46 back and it was big relief. When I originally heard the trade, I was scared that a future 1st was involved but essentially they just gave up a 3rd. Crazy

Anyway, lots of talent left on the board. I know that some are pounding the table for Willis but I don’t think that’s in the cards. I think the Jameson trade indicates that they’re rolling with Goff for a while. I assume that safety is high on their list, hopefully Pitre or Brisker are still there. Would be great value to land Dean even with the size issues. Ebekite, Jones, Booth, McCreary etc. Lots of good options to add a solid defensive piece.

1 Like

Austin Gayle
@PFF_AustinGayle
· 50m
The Lions essentially traded away just the No. 34 overall pick to move up 20 spots in Round 1 (32 to 12) and 20 spots on Day 2 (66 to 46).

That is just an insanely low price to move up 20 spots TWICE.

4 Likes

If they take that guy, they have to give him #5. Imperative. Eau de Football Player

1 Like

I’ve been man crushing hard on Chenal all throughout the draft season. He is an absolute dog…just not sure how he fits in with the Lions. Coverage skills are suspect, but if you have him focused on run-stopping and blitzing, using him like Micah Parsons gets used in Dallas…whewwwwwwie.

College Football GIF by Wisconsin Badgers

I think a QB is still in the cards. Watch this comment from Brad Holmes. @ 10 min 5 seconds in video.

@BigNatty you might still get your boy.

1 Like

Don’t know if he’ll be there at #46, but I think Pitre is going to be a great player.

2 Likes