Best remaining available in Rd 2

The 33rd Team

@The33rdTeamFB

2m

The 33rd Team’s Best Available Prospect after Day 1 of the #NFLDraft Nakobe Dean Andrew Booth Jr. Kyler Gordon Arnold Ebiketie Cameron Thomas Travis Jones Jaquan Brisker Roger McCreary Malik Willis Perrion Winfrey

Still a shot at S Jalen Pitre at 46

2 Likes

Offer Tampa the Rams 1st and a 2023 4th and take Willis at 33. Then turn around and draft Dean/Anderson/Brisker at 46.

4 Likes

Thor Nystrom

@thorku

·

1m

#NFLDraft Day 2 best available QB Malik Willis QB Matt Corral LB Nakobe Dean EDGE Arnold Ebiketie S Jalen Pitre WR Christian Watson EDGE Boye Mafe OT Bernhard Raimann CB Andrew Booth EDGE David Ojabo QB Desmond Ridder RB Breece Hall RB Kenny Walker DL Perrion Winfrey

Thor Nystrom

@thorku

·

25s

Continued… EDGE Logan Hall CB Kyler Gordon iOL Darian Kinnard OT Daniel Faalele WR Skyy Moore LB Chad Muma WR George Pickens LB Leo Chenal DL Demarvin Leal TE Trey McBride EDGE Nik Bonitto S Jaquan Brisker WR Jalen Tolbert DL Travis Jones LB Christian Harris CB Roger McCreary

Lions well-positioned to take a LB or CB at 46, I think.

1 Like

Or a 3T

2 Likes

46 is a good range for Hall or Winfrey

2 Likes

Getting 46 back is what made that trade so awesome. We got a top 3 WR from the draft. Electric game changer. And we still have a 2nd?

13 Likes

Willis might drop to the 6th. Before that we gonna fix our team.

2 Likes

YES

1 Like

KURT WARNER II
Only faster and more handsome!

We took one in the second round last year, safety and linebacker are bigger needs.

I think the best part was that we got the single biggest gamebreaker in the draft if healthy. Pick 46 is a nice side benefit though.

2 Likes

Ummmm… Malik is certainly faster and handsome young man. But Kurt had that grizzled-grey older guy look going on (like Sean Connery) and he pulled it off nicely. I’m not so sure there is a better handsome one way or the other. Just a different handsome.

1 Like

I don’t mean to project, but I’m confident willis will shave his head, once he gets to know Brad

You’re projecting a Willis victory vs. Kurt Warner in the handsome category based on a feeling you have? Sorry sir, those rules do not apply. For now I have the more reasonable argument that both sides are equal.

1 Like

I’ll be rooting for Willis as a human (as long as he doesn’t end up in MN, which is a real possibility). LOVE Kurt. Did you seethe movie about Kurt Warner?
American Underdog …was so good. lOved it.

1 Like

At this point I don’t really care who we get. As long as they play well. We need to break our second round curse.

1 Like

I don’t think Minnesota goes QB. They are basically locked in to Cousins for 2022 and 2023. Plus they have a developmental guy in Mond. With two early 2nds, I see no way he gets past Atlanta. Their GM said they will be adding to their QB room and he’s from the area.

1 Like

I need to go ack and look at who picks ahead of us and how difficult it would be to get him.

Atlanta
Saints
Who else?

Dean - over the moon
Willis/Corral - confused but excited
Pitre - faith in Brad seeing what we see
Hall/Winfrey - faith in Brad being able to hedge important bets
Booth - Ooooh
Ebiketie - weakness into strength? Why not?
Kyler Gordon - CB is a ? mark IMO

46 should present good value in all likelihood

1 Like