Better Call Saul Fans!

Kim and Jimmy are ridiculously watchable … especially Kim.

This show is a great example of what can be done when you team a great cast with excellent writers.

It lands pretty high on the list of all time great tv shows for me.

BCS managed to get better each season, and this final season looks like it’s going to continue that trend in a big way.

1 Like

Exactly, that’s a sign of great writing, when a show keeps getting better. So many shows just fall off after early seasons.

I liked the show Billions…but the newest season…I watched the first 2 episodes and am done with it. I won’t finish.

Axlerod made that show, and he’s not on it anymore. I like Wendy too, but her character is different now. Everything was boring, so I’m choosing not to waste my time with that one anymore.

Obiwan in 2 days

3 Likes

cucumber water for customer only!

3 Likes

Better Call Saul is really good, although I think Breaking Bad was a little better.

2 Likes

I’m just happy we get more seasons of mike, although he’s not in it enough for my tastes.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this too. I’m not sure I could call Breaking Bad better than BCS for me.

BB was such an epic, original endeavor … it really stands on its own. It entertained a very diverse group of fans and did it for quite a while.

As a spinoff, BCS had the luxury of being a little more subtle, and had the platform already built to reach excellence.

It’s almost like comparing a Cayenne GTS to a 911. They both perform their intended functions very well … ‘better’ depends on what you are looking for in a vehicle.

1 Like

I have found Better Call Saul way more predictable than Breaking Bad. While they both have good writing, I enjoyed the unpredictability of Breaking Bad. That’s the issue with a prequel, you already know much of the outcome.

I agree to some degree, but a prequel is about the journey and not the destination. :grin:

1 Like

I’m having some problems with the performance of my vacuum cleaner. I need a new dust filter for my Hoover MaxExtract PressurePro model 60…can you help me with that?

2 Likes

No spoilers, but that was a very entertaining new episode that just dropped tonight.

3 Likes

Wow, you ain’t kidding. I’ll leave it at that.

I’ll just say that it’s amazing for a show where you know who survives for the most part that you can feel so much tension in every scene.

1 Like

I was flying blind on this whole season 6 deal after purchasing on Amazon. Watched episodes 6 & 7 tonight and midway through 7 was like, “there’s no way this wraps up here.” Then it ends on a crazy scene and I go back to check if I’d missed other episodes and voila- episode 8 had dropped while I was watching 7. So essentially they did an awesome thing- they made 2 final seasons for the price of one. 13 total episodes. Thanks guys.

Now if only they’d bring back Walt and Jessie for the postlude series…where they reunite in South America

1 Like

The cat and mouse with Lalo and Gus last night was awesome. Shiz is getting real!

1 Like