Better Call Saul Fans!

I’ve seen some references and gifs about Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul on this forum over the years.

Those first 2 episodes of the final season were very entertaining!

No spoilers intended. But, if you are a fan, it’s worth your time!

Better Call Saul GIF by IMDb

1 Like

Just watched this myself this morning

1 Like

Such a great series, both of them. This final season took forever though, close to 2 years.

So I should watch Breaking Bad? Never seen it.
I also never saw a single episode of Game of Thrones until the series was over and no longer streaming live. LOL

1 Like

Definitely. But maybe watch it after Better Call Saul

2 Likes

it’s probably one of the best shows on tv, like ever. not hyperbole.

4 Likes

Huge fan of the BB universe.

I finally caught up on Season 4 of Better Call Saul and watched the last episode right before the Season 5 premiere.

I liked the first 3 seasons, got better each season, but Season 4 was the one that truly rivaled Breaking Bad IMO. Lalo really raised the bar as an antagonist that will smile one minute and be positively terrifying the next. Even the Kim/Jimmy (Saul) stuff which was hit or miss in the first 3 seasons had my eyes glued to the screen in Season 4. Mike/Gus and Cartel stuff is always fascinating.
The first 2 episodes of Season 5 maintained that high bar of excellence, super intense. Nice to see the Gettlemans back. Betsy is low-key really hot.

3 Likes

Nothing low key about Betsy. She’s straight hot in real life. (although you are right, they give her the ‘mom’ treatment on the show)

Season 6 Yes GIF by Better Call Saul

3 Likes

can watch them on Netflix as well…

1 Like

Just watched the mid season finale last night! Wow!

Only 6 episodes to go.

2 Likes

I just saw the finale myself. That was pretty damn epic. I kind of figured I know how the season finale will go, but the midway finale certainly got my attention!

2 Likes

better call saul thread GIF

I watched the first 2 episodes and didn’t like it nearly as good as Breaking Bad.

Maybe I’ll fire it back up again. I trusted you guys on Breaking Bad, and loved it.

I like to see bald dudes running shit, so Breaking Bad was a very comforting thing for me to watch.

1 Like

Dude its an extremely good show, you are missing out.

2 Likes

The first few seasons are kind of slow, but once it picks up it’s awesome!

2 Likes

@stephenboyd57 @bryanlesah
I’m trusting you guys. I’ll fire it back up again and see how it goes.

1 Like

Cool. By slow I don’t mean it in a bad way. It’s building up to something. This coming from me who thinks Breaking Bad is the best series ever made

2 Likes

The closer the story line gets to the Breaking Bad timeline is when it starts getting real good

2 Likes

Obi wan comes out in 2 days! Hahaha! My 2nd to favorite Jedi getting his own show. Love that.

1 Like

to be fair it’s not like breaking bad set the house on fire right out of the gate too, character wise, etc. every show needs a few episodes to find their path.

2 Likes