Bigger freakout - QB edition

I had that at one time. Still would like to relive those days, that team. Gates Brown for Mayor! (had that bumper sticker)

1 Like

My dream is that they trade back from 6 to the 9 -12 range and pick up some extra picks. With those picks and our other 5th and 6th rounders. They can use them to move up in the First, Second or Third rounds to get more meat than filler from this draft. We have five picks in the first three rounds, if they can use their draft assets to move up they could really add some higher quality prospects that can develop quicker during the season and make an impact.

I’m very excited to see what we do in FA and then how they work the draft. Big Big offseason for Brad and Co. This one sets them up for long term success IMHO.

1 Like

Goff is 27. Why even draft him with high resources?

Some folks are talking about taking a QB in the first round.
Hookers not being mentioned in the first round because of his injury. Personally, I think Hooker is the best in the draft.

I highly expect to draft a QB for development or grab a solid backup.

1 Like

They have to do something which Holmes has admitted this offseason.
I also love the comment that it is easier to go backwards than forwards at the QB position

1 Like

I’d do a Hooker in a 2nd.

(Doin my best @CuriousHusker impression)

1 Like

Don’t jump on a hooker so early. I would see how you do with the rest of the field first and see if any other top prospects fall into your lap first.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.