Bijan Robinson 4.46 40

I wonder how crazy it will be in here when they go AR 15 at 6, and then Robinson at 18? Get your popcorn ready.

1 Like

Story Of Our Times Delete GIF by Trevor Moore

2 Likes

Latest Paths Of Glory GIFs | Gfycat

1 Like

Is the draft position really that relevant here?

Yeah picking a project QB at 6 ain’t happening with BNL my friend

You probably know that too you sly devil :joy:

1 Like

Yes. In addition to opportunity cost if you draft Bijan him at 6 you’re payong him $8m per.

1 Like

And if he’s better or as impactful as Barry?

In THIS offense

1 Like

We won 57 to the zero power playoff games with Barry. That has to count for something.
We also won 127 to the zero power playoff games, if that sounds better.

Right but Shirley you observed the growth of your D, they actually ended up pretty damn good, pick a CB at 18, maybe a LB day two, ya gots yourself something brewing

Go get that Superstar RB…Dammit I know these things :rofl:

What round is Chase Brown projected to go in? He impressed me against M this year, and his numbers look good.

1 Like

No sir. I attended a Barry Beatdown of the Dallas Cowboys at the Pontiac Silverdome in 1991. Lions only playoff win since ‘57 sending them to the gallows in DC for the NFC Championship game w a trip to the Super Bowl on the line. So if you were told Bijan would lead the Lions to an NFC Championship game would you draft him?

2 Likes

Hard to answer. Everyone thinks we’re going there with or without Bijan.

3 Likes

Cool Hand Luke Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

1=1

4th or 5th for Chase would be my guess

1 Like

If that outcome was guaranteed, sure? Injuries of course being a concern. If Brad does it I’ll fall in line. Hell he’d be my favorite Lion overnight.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think the Lions are the perfect situation for a project QB. Its a free pick and he can sit behind Goff for two years. Also its a loaded offense with a great line to protect him and not kill his confidence. I’m not banging the table for it to happen, but it wouldn’t shock me at all. Plus free agency is yet to play out, we don’t know where the needs will be. If he is there at six, I would bet they pull the trigger. His potential upside is too tempting to pass up. You also have to weigh a potential 45 mill a year contract for Goff a year or two down the road (maybe more) vs rolling the dice on a guy at the most expensive position on a rookie contract. This draft will be intriguing.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ right!!!

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

You make a compelling point, my take is these guys are primed and ready for one hell of a run, QB I like to think is not a need eventual salary, well if he earns it then is that really a bad thing?

Lets build a monster, damn right this will be intriguing how this plays out, I’m on board

1 Like

I agree, there are a lot of different ways they can go and Im down with most of them. If Carter or Anderson drop, i would tale them, but if not, Id roll the dice on the QB.

1 Like

Be that as is may

I’d draft Bijan in a heartbeat first pick (maybe a slight trade back)

Offense would potentially be record setting, D coming along after grabbing a CB at 18

After that, it’s a craps shoot

3 Likes