Bill Belichick: New kickoff rule makes size more important than speed on

I am really excited to see Bill on Mcafee and open up a bit about his thoughts on game. I think we are going to get a look into a man that has been very private for a long time.

1 Like

I know Bill wanted to dive back into coaching right away, which I totally respect, but I actually think him opening up about the game and sharing his insights would be an awesome change of pace. The ironic part is that may be the only way he gets another HC gig.

2 Likes

100% agree. I think he has been painted in a very negative way and the media role can help him shape narrative of him going forward.

Article the other day implied Kraft told A Blank “not to trust Bill” and if that is true it will be hard for Bill to land another job with that floating around.

Come back to Detroit, Bill. Take the role that John whats-his-face had as a former HC on staff as a D advisor. Please.

2 Likes

if you think of it, post the link for your homies.

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ă– T T E

1 Like

BB may have $25 Million reasons not to coach this year.

1 Like

More work for Jahlani Tavai

size is more important than speed.

GIF waynes world, thumbs up, mike myers, best animated GIFs funny movie, free download

2 Likes

The Office Superstore GIF by NBC

Episode 7 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

wow now there’s three places to watch the draft. i always had ESPN and NFL network on two different TV’s. Guess I’ll have to fire up the bedroom set, too.

1 Like

I think speed of the returner becomes paramount. forget shiftiness, one clean hole …