Billionaire problems

Yup…that’s the reason.

Wow. I want to spend just one day breathing the air that Irsay is breathing. Must be some magical shit. Made with real toad slime humidity.

5 Likes

Suuuure thing Jim. You’ve cracked the code. America has always pushed rich white men to the margins of society. That must be why a rich white man has never won the Presidency, right?

EVERYONE IS A VICTIM!!!

2 Likes

shit give me billionaire problems -ha ha ha .

1 Like

Driving While Wack

That must be how they caught Kraft red handed ( so to speak). :joy:

3 Likes

Share that in a recovery meeting and you might get your ass kicked!

2 Likes

I really feel for the oppressed white billionaire class. They have it rough.

1 Like

This would be pretty funny if he said it as a joke.

1 Like

It must be so weird to have so much money that it literally doesn’t matter what you say or do. And then the hubris to know it. And then the foolishness to do it.

2 Likes

When will rich white men ever get a break in this country?

There used to be a billionaire that slept under the stairs of my apartment complex. He stopped me and offered to suck me off for some stock options. I kicked him and ran off. I am tired of getting harassed by these guys, always looking for money.

Its weird that he slept under the stairs because he owned a controlling stake in the real estate group that owned the building.

2 Likes

Yeah, same reason they got me.

2 Likes

https://x.com/JimIrsay/status/1727432464811819442?s=20

Now threatening to sue first take/ espn.

1 Like

Do It Duck GIF by DefyTV

Control freak. Howard Hughes grandkid no doubt.

OR

It was this guy

305-3729

That’s all he will do is threaten…same reason he didn’t let it go to trial. Too much info on how many drugs he was on would come out. He openly admits to being an alcoholic but was on painkillers and Xanax that day/night which almost definitely impaired his ability to drive. He cries about his hip but makes no mention of his slurred speech or the pills…

"If convicted on the felony charges, Irsay could face six months to three years in prison on each count. So-called Schedule IV drugs such as those with which Irsay was allegedly caught include Xanax, Darvocet and Ambien, which have a low risk for abuse or dependency, according to the Drug Enforcement Agency.

While searching Irsay’s vehicle, “Multiple prescription drugs were discovered in pill bottles. These Schedule IV prescription drugs were not associated with any prescription bottles found in the vehicle,” according to police."

Any “normal” person pulled over suspected of being high/drunk that’s slurring words and driving erratic with unprescribed medication all over the car would 100% go to jail. Any episode of Cops will show you that. ■■■■ him and ■■■■ the Colts…