Bills Free Agency: Sign Lions DE Romeo Okwara for Pass-Rush Help?

How are people signed-on here and dont comment?

As of right now…20 people…no comment’s…

Romeo would be a solid signing for any team. I hope we keep him.

But with Julian gone and Romeo being one of the last holdovers from before, it could be time.

We would really need Cominsky to bounce back, Paschal develop, and Houston show out again.

1 Like

There, I added to your thought

Who do you like in FA & Draft for those spots

I’m probably always listed as signed-on because I leave this site open on my phone…. doesn’t mean I am actually looking 24-7……

4 Likes

“Struggled in the Playoffs”. Sounds like Bills DNA right there.

Jokes aside, it’s all supposition and posturing and we have no idea what BH will do. Loses him but signs Jones or Hunter and people are fine. Gets some scrub and we are mad. It’s just too early.

how much longer till free agency?

Driving Road Trip GIF by Travis

3 Likes

I would love to get Hunter as a FA but I am 99% sure that will not happen
I think Autry would be a great fit for the next 1-3 years, he can go inside or outside
Draft
I like Trice, I think he fits our team mold.
I also like Fiske from Florida State for a DT

Beyond that I haven’t done any extensive research on day 3 DE/DT’s

2 Likes

Why are you so sure on Hunter? He was one of the guys I actually thought we might have a real shot to sign.

I haven’t given it a ton of thought, so Im curious.

I view Bro-mart, Houston, and paschal as huge x-factors for next season

Romeo is FA also let him walk, he is another never played same after injury.

Probably cause nobody is too concerned about losing Romeo. I know I’m not.

2 Likes

I do not respond like I used too: don’t want to.

• most of this from my perspective is talking about what ifs…. It’s living in the future and eating the present imho, for me.

• I have idolized this team and even you all on this forum way to much in the past and still do. I have work on that daily…

If not for the people here, that I love and kind of know…. Over the last 25 years ir so, I wouldn’t do it at all… I find the positives and the sharing make this daily struggle well worth it

Some know and most don’t, the things that our Mods do, like @wesleysh21 and @Nate , and all the others… behind the scenes and actually helping others out in a personal level…. Lots of love. And the same with many members I have PMd etc….

Lack of posting doesn’t mean lack of Love for me it’s about perspectives and priorities in the moment.

Like right now, I’m pooping. So why not multitask before I wipe?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart::pray::boom::motorcycle::roll_of_toilet_paper:

2 Likes

Haha…

I Dont Wanna Know Too Much GIF by DefyTV

1 Like

$$$$$$ he is going to get a good offer somewhere

1 Like