Bills make an interesting signing

Seems kinda similar to when Brock Lesnar signed with the Queens awhile back.

1 Like

I used to dream of signing Usain Bolt. Seriously, the guy is 6’5" 207 lbs and ran like lightning. I remember Moss beating our DBs without even making a move, just ran by them. Bolt would have been much faster.

2 Likes

Fun fact. The term lightning “bolt” was named after the speed of Usain Bolt. I realize people were using the term before Usain was born. That’s how fast he is. He was here before he was even born.

8 Likes

Wait, his name is “Gable Dan Stevenson”. Clearly his parents planned on him wrestling.

IMG_0408

Yes, he came from a wrestling family.

I dont see a downside to the signing. Great athlete, doesnt hurt to kick the tires.

Dan Gable.

Most peeps who wrestled will know who that is in less than a hot second.

Iowa Hawkeyes Applause GIF by Dan Gable Museum

2 Likes

You clearly do not watch college wrestling. :joy::wink:

Every time they showed his damn face they would comment about his name and coming from a wresting family. It became so annoying. “He was named after….” Make it stop :joy:

He is stupid athletic. I will be surprised if he does not become useable. Again crazy quick and strong. And he has the cocky attitude.

Wait… are you saying they televise college wrestling? Or that you attend a lot of college wrestling matches?

Either would be surprising to me.

2 Likes

Since it hasn’t been mentioned. He was signed with WWE for a couple of years, up until like last week. Let’s just be nice and say he didn’t do ideal.

People watch college wrestling?

In season you can watch it pretty much 3-4 days a week.

:joy::joy::joy:

It is a dirty pleasure of mine. Literally my whole family mocks me

You do you, man. :rainbow: :unicorn:

3 Likes

Espn carries the NCAA tourney. And you can catch the Big ten tourney and a lot of meets on BTN.

1 Like

Choking Andre The Giant GIF

I Like Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

Ahhh…

I dont watch espn except for football games for the most part. I boycott espn and disney - when it suits me. I will watch star wars and avatar and football games. But try my best not to support beyond that.

Named after Dan but didn’t wrestle at IOWA. Too bad, he was all that. Saw him wrestle, incredible combination of strength and technique. It’s big here, watched my wife’s cousins son go undefeated at 220 a couple years ago and he weighed about 200. Ben was a 4x undefeated state champion in HS, he wrestles and plays football for IOWA. Wait till you see him on the football field which may be tough because IOWA’s LB depth is very deep.

1 Like

I once tried to wrestle with my conscience but I didn’t make weight.

5 Likes

Shocked Oh My GIF by ABC Network