Bills RB suffers season ending knee injury

Posting this it made me think of Jack Campbell and his girlfriend tackling him on the water…thinking that will be cautioned now, if not already done so.

Adding further clarity to the situation, Pelissero tweets that Hines suffered the injury during a jet ski accident and is dealing with “serious but non-life threatening injuries” as a result. The news marks an obviously disappointing blow for the 26-year-old as he was poised to begin his first full season in Buffalo, a team which is expected to rely more on its running backs than previous seasons

1 Like

The Jack Cambell thing reminded me of some stupid Tiktok challenge the kids do these days. Fortunately nothing happened but plenty of opportunity for something to go wrong.

2 Likes

One of the reasons I wanted to wait on trading Swift.
What would the Bills offer now for his services?

3 Likes

Dude was sitting idle on his jet ski and was hit by another! Crazy! My wife was just out jet skiing with friends a couple days ago.

1 Like

Man not only are RB’s not getting paid, now they are losing their money.

The Buffalo Bills and RB Nyheim Hines are in a dispute over the “financial consequences” of his freak knee injury that occurred in a jet ski accident.

Hines is likely going to lose his entire 2023 salary of $2.56 million. He could also owe money back to the Bills.

Via ProFootballTalk.

That is crazy. The guy wasn’t doing anything, total freak accident. And he might have to pay the Bills?? I know contracts have things in them about non football injuries but that seems pretty awful if true.

I mean it’s not like he was even running down the stairs and tripping over his dog, or driving home at 2am and trying to catch a pizza flying off his front seat! He was just sitting there.

1 Like

Sucks for the young man. Gotta live life too.

Wondering if Holmes would be willing to trade a RB to the Bills… because beans.

maybe a 5th rounder send 6th back for Jackson or Netflix? 6th rounder send 7th back for Bell, Jefferson, Ibrahm? Lions are going to have to cut several and I think there is enough talent there to be a 2RB or 3RB on another team.

1 Like