Blake Cashman: It's promising to see how J.J. McCarthy can zip a ball into

1 Like

Slightly disagree….he did get drafted by the wrong team (because Michigan fans have to root against him)….but I don’t think he is in deep shit. Kevin O’Connell is one of the best coaches to groom a QB….especially a young impressionable one like JJ.

3 Likes

Agree on both counts. MN may just be the best landing spot for him.

3 Likes

Me and Hutch think he’s in deep shit

:muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s a good observation. Good arm, good legs, good leadership. Accuracy was an issue down the sidelines. He does better deep over the middle especially with the TE connection.

1 Like

He most definitely has areas to improve on, but he also brings a lot to the table. I think he may have the best understanding of a pro type offense of the QB’s in this draft.

2 Likes

Now if you talkin bout Hutch….well yeah JJ better keep his head (and ass) on a swivel :rofl:

1 Like

Having weapons like Jefferson, Addison and Hock will surely help him. The Vikes do have some talent if the rookie is a quick learner.

2 Likes

IMO he is further along in understanding defenses and play action than HH was, maybe is, when he came into the league. He also has a pretty good coach in MN to put him in positive situations.

1 Like

Bingo. It helps any qb.

2 Likes

They added Aaron Jones too. Forgot about that. The offense could be good.

1 Like

Mooooooooooo

1 Like

meat beef GIF by CBC

3 Likes

Mooooooooooo? What is going on

THIS….i swear O’Connell is one of the best. I know us fans clown Kwesi….but we can’t sleep on O’Connell

1 Like

I agree with you on O’Connell moooooooooooooooooooo
Tramples Richard_Parker to death

1 Like

Haha no idea what’s happening but I like it :joy:

b49e7a19-b608-4b4e-855a-104a0d3acdbe_text

3 Likes

Tramples you to death moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

I’m Daisy The Murder cow moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooo

Settle down Daisy… which one of the Packers players are you currently dating?

Cow Appreciation Day GIF

4 Likes