Blame it on Bucco Bruce? Bucs offense stalls in loss to Lions

1 Like

Real different feeling about this one. Weirdly not mad, but very disappointed.

Who knows what Baker will be, but I do know I have seen him play good enough to win 3 out of 5 games. Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen Rachaad White play a good game on US soil?

When a qb isn’t having a good day, they can’t lean on even an average running game. No, the line isn’t great but there is nothing special about our “workhorse” back.

1 Like

It was interesting. I would say the Lions did a good job on your running game, but it just felt like the passing game was VERY close to a different day. Like, several passes were just out of reach of the receivers (or dropped). They could have gone for huge gains (and/or TDs). If a couple of those hit, the game would have felt very different.

I also very much appreciated our ball security. I thought your Bucs would get at least one TO based on how well they have been playing.

I still think the Bucs are a good team, and will win a lot more games this year!

From the article:

"They hit my hand a couple times. It was an annoying pass rush,” he said of the Lions. “They wouldn’t get any sacks but just hit home and let their presence be known so they did a real good job.”

1 Like

I am fairly confident we are the best team in our division. I know that isn’t saying much, but compared to what the ‘experts’ were predicting this year I will take it.

I feel like this next game against the Falcons will tell us a lot.

2 Likes

looked like he had a bent back fingernail which would SUUUUCK trying to throw a football.

The Lions are coached to go for the jugular. If you can’t get that, go for the fingernails…

Jacobs almost had his fourth pick too. Baker threw that one pass right to him

1 Like

We were missing a lot of key guys that could have made an even bigger difference in the game.

I think the Bucs are a good team, but Baker will only get you so far IMO.

1 Like