Bleeping Vikings are going to make the playoffs

Yikes, you are as gullible as they come. He is in a great situation and will crap his pants the moment the rush gets there.

They should had lost last week. They will go 3-2 at best. But I would LOVE to end Chicago’s hope tomorrow and then minny last game to knock them out, if that’s all we do i’ll take it

1 Like

Hope so as this is basically an elimination game for both… winner stay in it, loser will get eliminated from 2-5 seeds…

The final playoff spot is between Minny and Arizona.
Who cares if teams are mathematically still alive for certain spots? You really think the Bears or Vikings are thinking about getting the #2 seed?

Have to disagree by the percentages brother…

TB, Vikes, Arz, Bears, 49s and Lions have a shot of making a seed or not making it at all still - if! They respectively win tomorrow… they stay in the race

I do agree the bears and Vikes will only compete for a WC spot… agian assuming they win tomorrow

They both loose and nope. And I hope that happens! However I’m asking for the Jags for an upset! :cry::flushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The Bears are toast.
It’s either the Vikes, Niners, or Cards for the last spot.

By the end of business tomorrow there could be 6 teams at 5-7, just waiting for the Cardinals to falter down the stretch.

1 Like

Yep! I have to remind myself each week - SOS as it’s a major played on the algorithm stuff - is still subjective and can’t predict injuries and COVID impacts

I personally LOVE the stats stuff Abject does. He’s talking #s, you don’t like it or agree with it then don’t read it.
There is a way, not a 1 in a million way either, that we get in at 8-8 (or any other of 3 teams). Not saying we will or even hoping (as that means there’s at least an average chance) but we can keep evaluating it until it’s officially over

1 Like

5 teams at 5-7 waiting for the Cards and Viqueens to slip up.

2 Likes

The Lions have a tough end to the regular season. They are going to need to bring their A game to get it done.
They are in a world of hurt against the Vikings. The first tie breaker is division games. The Vikings are 3-1 (with a win against the Lions) and the Lions are 1-3. If the Lions lose to the Packers this weekend, they are virtually out of the playoffs. If the Vikings beat the Bears, the Lions would need to have a better record than Minny.
If there are more than 2 teams tied at the end of the season, and 2 of those teams are from the same division, the NFL uses the division tie breaker to eliminate one of those teams. So if the Vikings beat the Bears and they end up with the same record, the Lions are eliminated.
If the Lions beat the Packers and Vikings and the Vikings lose to the Bears and the two teams have the same record, the second tie breaker is common games. The Lions are 3-6 with games against the Pack, Titans, and Bucs left. The Vikings are 5-4 with games against the Bucs, Bears, and Saints. Two games behind with 3 left is going to be tough to make up.

If the Vikings beat the Bears or the other two teams, it is nearly impossible for the Lions to make the playoffs without winning out.

1 Like

We have the toughest road period! We made it ourselves and if we can get them it! Praises to all!

We have four game and all four opponents are .500 or better!!

We simply need to focus on GB and get a win - only work on the now baby!!

1 Like