Blocking WR's

I meant the attitude. Amon-Ra is tough as nails. He’s got some serious dog in him. From a skill/athleticism standpoint I definitely think he’s along the lines of the Rams receivers.

2 Likes

Gotta love that … Hard not to like that guy.

Yeah he does. He’s the type of WR that everyone loves. I think he has the potential to be a teams #1 guy.

There’s definitely some decent depth in this draft at WR. I hope we make the right choice and get a good one.

But as for Brown … you have to wonder if Holmes watches the tape and sees Robert Woods like I do and says … yep we gotta get this guy… lol

2 Likes

I think there’s a chance he falls to the 3rd due to the glut of WR talent. Some are going to prefer Elijah Moore, Rondale Moore, Terrace Marshall, Dyami Brown, St. Brown, Toney, Fehoku, Collins, etc… and that’s after Waddle, Chase, Smith and Bateman are off the board. There’s just a lot of WRs who could go in that range. I have Tylan as a 2nd round evaluation myself, but could easily see him falling due to the sheer numbers at the position.

I agree … I mean someone has to fall right?

I just don’t think it will be Wallace. But I can admit I’m biased because I like him as a player a lot.

Looking back at all those who picked out St. Brown before the draft. I think @CuriousHusker asked me who goff needed and I said Cooper Kupp or Robert Woods and he said then St. Brown is who I think we pick.

Nicely done!

5 Likes

Yeah I want to pat myself on the back on that one. I had him as a 2nd round pick and was pretty surprised he fell in the 4th. Usually I’m pretty hit and miss when it comes to receivers, but I got that one right.

3 Likes

Nice look back. Nailed it - Curious, Air, etc…

I didn’t think he’d be this good

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone did. If I told you that I thought he’d have 900+ yards his rookie year back in April I would be lying.

2 Likes