*Bold prediction*

True to a degree, just off memory though, those QBs showed improvement yr to yr.

He did have talent around him, maybe not Alabama talent but more than many who performed better accuracy wise.

Rumor last i heard was they like Hooker a lot in the 2nd rd. Id even agree with them, he’s shown far more as a passer, and has athleticism as well. A much safer pick with the potential to be a very good starter, imo

sad puke GIF

That’s what everyone said last year.

1 Like

Okay, so the point is this is his first year as a starter. Russell Wilson is on that list. He was a career sub 60% before Wisconsin. Andrew Luck is on that list, Joe Burrow is on that list, Matthew Stafford is on that list, Jalen Hurts, Jared Goff and Matt Ryan are on this list. There isn’t a single person on the list that isn’t a big name in the NFL.

Well, Torrance is the only offensive lineman worth anything on their line. There line was bad. The wr’s are poor and dropped 13 passes against the Seminoles…The gator team was bad…those are talking points for NFL teams.

I do agree about Hooker and the smoke on him is very real. I tend to think he is more likely.

are you trying to make me throw up?

Was in response to sofatso hold my beer while i think of something crazier

I don’t want a TE this year

2 Likes

That’s good, Id feel much better going that route with Hooker. He was killing it before the injury

I saw AR15 3 times, he was horrible in 2, and looked good at times in the other, even then missing some gimme throws

Though in fairness he has a really nice deep ball

1 Like

AR or Bijan one of them will be a Lion. That’s :100: I have no doubt. Holmes want difference makers and playmakers.

1 Like

Georgia TE @ 18

I figured brother, I knew you were joking.

If Brad Holmes doesn’t trade to 3 it’ll be Carter and Bijan at 18

I have heard he would be higher then Levis (hooker that is) if he was healthy.

1 Like

I’m convinced there are people on here who want the team to be bad!

2 Likes

I heard that as well, if they go that route i think i like it. It gives you an improved back up this yr, with the upside to be a very good starter. I’ll take that at QB in the 2nd

2 Likes

I agree just glad they can just waste putter ink an not affect what Holmes does.

And in the scenario where Goff asks for too much, he would be good leverage, if they wanted to go that route. So yea, I am not in the market to chase a unicorn, but I do see why AR15 is in consideration in the top 5-10. I would prefer Stroud/Hooker.

4 Likes

Im with ya :100:

3 Likes

Can’t see the Lions trading up for a QB with Goff coming off a PB season. Goff also seems to be Holmes guy as well. Don’t see it happening.

Get a guy in the second or third round.

This is a reasonable back and forth, even our other convo was reasonable. I appreciate conversations like this. Much respect brother.

3 Likes

I enjoy it very much myself, and much respect to you, and truly do appreciate your insight

2 Likes