*Bold prediction*

I believe Lions move up to 3 and get Anthony Richardson.

Carolina Panthers - C.J Stroud
Houston Texans - Will Anderson
Detroit Lions - Anthony Richardson

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility for sure. Everyone would hate it on here though lol.

3 Likes

Id be shocked and mad as hell if we did that.

7 Likes

That is a very bold prediction and I just don’t see Brad going for that.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be Bryce Young if that fell that way?

This board will be going wild if that happens…

On Fire What GIF

1 Like

I wouldn’t take AR-15 @6 or @18 so you can imagine what I think about trading up for him :frowning:

8 Likes

Diana Prince Popcorn GIF

Me watching this board if that happens lol

1 Like

I was thinking about this actually… if we would trade up for Carter why not anyone else we really want. Why settle at 6 which it seems we will have to?

It doesn’t feel like we have a Sewell or parsons choice upcoming like we did that draft.

Only if Holmes seeks Quintricia’s advise.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that mean over drafting a CB?

Anthony Richardson is Brad Holmes guy. And he won’t last to 6. I believe Seahawks would take him at 5 if Lions don’t move up to 3. Is this what I’ll do? If this staff believes in AR then I believe in Holmes and Campbell but if it was me I would try to move back get some picks next year if possible if not, I’ll go after Jalen carter and some X factor player on offense weather it’s Bijan at 18 or JSN/QJ… next years QB class is stacked in my opinion… not just the 2 ballers in Maye and Caleb, I have my eye on 2 low key players in Michael Pratt from Tulane and Kurtis Rourke of Ohio.

2 Likes

I don’t see why a 53% completion would be Brads guy. Id think he’d be extremely skeptical. Then when you add in he said Goff is their guy…a guy that has poor short to intermediate accuracy sure doesn’t fit. I think if he wants a rb, Bijan would be the better pick.

1 Like

Yep, just not logical at all.

1 Like

Pee Wee Herman Listening GIF

There are like 4 guys on here that would be happy about this.
They’re all idiots.

:laughing:

3 Likes

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

So, you are right he isn’t as accurate and I do believe they value accuracy. That is why I was personally of the opinion that if they went qb they would go Stroud. And I was even getting myself to the point where this scenario the OP suggests could happen but for Stroud. Essentially Brad and Dan are saying everything both sides of this debate want to hear. All I have ever said regarding Goff is that the team has had conversations about upgrading at some point. So the talk for us is, is it this year? Is it next year? When do they pull the trigger and for who? The qb in the first seems implausible okay, I can respect that. I would say that from others perspective a taking a Bijan in the first round when this class is so deep and knowing that Brad has said the Gurley pick didn’t turn out the way they had hoped…seems implausible…all that being said…no idea what the lions do in the draft…but I am prepared for anything.

In regards to the 53% completion. I get it. But you have to take into consideration, in my mind, the things that contribute to it. offense, wrs, offensive line, sack to throw away rate. As someone said in a podcast, if he completed 2 more passes a game he is a 60% completion qb…and he threw a lot of balls away.

I posted this in another Ar15 thread about his 53%. Again…I am fine if they don’t take a qb…but I am someone who wants to be swayed by debate not by “53%” alone without at least acknowledging factors to it that could indicate reasons for improvement.

Many quarterbacks struggle in their first full year as a starter. I have taken several players who are currently NFL starters and listed them below with their numbers during their FIRST YEAR as a full time starter. Anthony Richardson’s season this last year was his first year as a full time starter. Wanna guess who is on this list? There is also a qb who is going in the first round this year on this list…

College completion stats of notable NFL qbs first year as a starter: On this list there are multiple pro bowlers, super bowl winners, MVP winners and individuals who have taken their team to a super bowl.

Hell, there is a qb here who numbers for 3 years were 55% completion in college and he won a Super Bowl.

QB A: 13 Games, 52.8% 1749 yards 6.8 YPA 7 TDS 13 ints 109 rating.
QB B: 12 GAMES, 60.4% 3508 yards 6.6 YPA 18 TDS 1O INTS 123 rating
QB C: 10 GAMES. 62.1% 1514 yards 7.8 YPA 8 TDS 5 INTS 135 rating
QB D: 13 GAMES: 57.8 % 2894 yards 7.6 YPA 16 tds 5 ints 133 rating
QB E: 14 GAMES: 56% 3203 yards 8.6 YPA 28 tds 15 ints 144 rating
QB F: 15 GAMES: 62.8% 2780 yards 7.3 YPA 23 tds 9 ints 139 rating
QB G: 12 GAMES: 56.3 % 2575 yards 8.9 YPA 13 tds 4 ints143 rating
QB H: 12 GAMES: 53.8 % 2549 yards 7.8 YPA 17 tds 9 ints 131 rating
QB I: 11 GAMES: 54.5% 1955 yards 7.1 YPA 17 tds 1 int 133 rating

2 Likes

Hold my beer while I think of something crazier…

Michael Mayer at 6