Brain Branch

I apologize if this is posted already. How i havent heard branches name called out during the game. I thought he was out there against the chargers. Is he still hurt and not playing, playing with an injury or lost a little bit of a step? I loved watching him fly around before he got hurt.

1 Like

He’s a DB and being avoided by opposing QBs

No research just my theory

2 Likes

I can live with that if accurate. I know that if you dont hear a DBs name thats good. Hopefully you are right.

2 Likes

For sure, I don’t know and haven’t studied film but going off that same premise, if a DBs name isn’t called that’s usually a good thing!

That being said I would love to hear what people who can watch the film see

1 Like

I think he’s still a little banged up. I did see him miss a tackle in Keenan. He’ll be fine once he recovers.

In the ARSB mic’d up video, somewhere in there you can see him right there about to light buddy up if he had actually caught it. So he’s out there, being a presence.

1 Like

He covers his guy. The QB has been looking his direction. But isn’t throwing. Except if the WR’s name rhymes with Leenan Thallen.

1 Like

Is this what Brain Branch looks like?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.