Branch injury?

I was at the NFL draft and Brian Branch was doing autographs and rolled up in a cart and had a boot/walking cast on his foot? Dont remember hearing anything after the season, I know he had ankle issues during the season.

I really hope not or let it be just cautionary. He is one of the players I am most excited to see continue to grow.

2 Likes

A crazy amount of players undergo small surgeries to clean things up in the offseason. Since it isn’t listed, its nothing major.

4 Likes

Yeah this could actually be a positive ala Decker’s surgery. Probably just fixing something that wasnt devastating but annoying to play thru all year.

1 Like

He said a few weeks ago. He got surgery at the end of the season. Minor surgery. To fix what went wrong mid season when he got injured.
Hell be good to go to start the regular season. But wont be a training camp and likely most of pre season

dang. that stinks. new backfield needs reps together.

Doesn’t sound very minor to me if he had the surgery in February and wont be ready for training camp. That’s like 7 months. Where did you hear he won’t be ready for camp? I hadn’t hear that before.

1 Like

My bad got him confused with Kerby.
“Should be back for camp”

1 Like