Brian @#$%ing Branch and this Defense!

Branch went Beast Mode on Bijan in this game, including slamming the generational back to the turf by his shirt and hitting him so hard that Bijan’s helmet hit the ground 5 seconds after Bijan did (both called as fouls in today’s game but woulda just been good plays in Dan Campbell’s day).

I am all-the-way-on the Branch bandwagon.

Also, why is it that when KC or Dallas are short a couple players, they get excused for losing but if we’re down 4 starters and lose in OT we’re bums?

The Lions are coming for the Packers’ lunch money. And the Amon-Ra of our defense, Brian Branch, is going to separate the real fans from the chickens the way that he did Bijan from his helmet! IMHO.

5 Likes

I actually think Brian Branch needs to be in the All Pro conversation at this point. Definitely DROY conversation

2 Likes

I seriously agree with you!

I was just saying in another thread, he might be the best player on the team, and he’s played 3 freaking NFL games. He was all over the field yesterday. What a beast.

4 Likes

would like to have a word with you

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah, Branch wasn’t trying to hear shit about Bijan Robinson in that game. Bijan has him by 15 pounds and you’d think Branch had him by 50 the way he took him out.

3 Likes

Hutch played great, but I think Branch was even more of a force. Pff is a nice tool, but it is not the be all end all to me.

3 Likes

Laporta is like hey what about me !! Dude is on a record pace !!

1 Like

Branch made a statement right there.
And he’ll take the penalty, cus he’s a stud!
Thanks. GB. He blows up your team on Thurs.

1 Like

What I’m most impressed with is his E.Q.

Pitt’s was beating him early. Most guys say to themselves, “I’ve got to get this fixed.” Brian Branch says, “I’m going to get this fixed.” And he does so quickly.

And then he gets run over by Allegier. No shame in that. It happens. But Branch was offensive and played completely possessed for the rest of the game.

Let’s hope Branch has a chip on his shoulder that GB traded that pick to us !!!

And then Tom Grossi makes a video about it…

3 Likes

Tom gives me faith in humanity. He shows us that even a Green Bay fan can be pretty cool sometimes. That is mind blowing to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.