Broncos bombing under Sean Payton

… or another team???

Football Shrug GIF by Detroit Lions

1 Like
1 Like

Give him time. He needs the right players to run his scheme. Same thing happened with Campbell.

I have him in a different league. (Lions Fanatics Den League)

1 Like

Knowing Sean Payton and how he likes to get inside of his teams heads, he is probably grinning about the loss. If there are any “big changes” that he’s wanted to make but was being held back from, he can probably get them done now. He also gets to rub it in the teams face for the rest of the season. “Don’t let this week turn into another Miami! Do you remember how embarrassing that was?”

He is not going to bury this game film or move on from it. He’s going to force the players to take every bite of this shit sandwich. Payton is the kind of guy that might play Dolphins highlights in the team facilities on loop all week long. Walk into the lobby…“Achane touchdown!” Go to the cafeteria…“Tyreek Hill for the score!” Go to the weight room…“Raheem Mostert does it again, bowling over Broncos defenders!”

3 Likes

That’s a first in the history of fantasy football.

Exactly right.

If Payton likes losing, he’s going to have a blast all year long.

1 Like

When you have that kind of ass spanking there’s a deeper issue.

Players either didn’t try or the opposing team knew your signals, playbook or something. Likely both …Denver has a lot to figure out.

If the players don’t feel humiliated and bounce back then that team is in total rebuild mode at the seasons end.

“They played well yesterday with Tua, but Teddy Bridgewater, who I’ve had before [in New Orleans], he’s an outstanding player.

I was looking at the depth chart in an effort to discern which players the Lions could potentially trade for. After doing so, I realized there weren’t many. There’s some talent at the skill positions, but not much elsewhere.

1 Like

Yeah they’re in a bad spot.

They have a ton of money spent on a QB who’s best days are behind him. The team needs talent and better leadership.

I think that team has much deeper issues going on though.

1 Like

I actually think they’re bombing under George Paton.

Sean didn’t make the trade for Wilson…and then extend him with a ridiculous contract.

Paton won’t survive the season.

What’s the over-under folks for the next five games?

I’m taking the under

1 Like

On a different front, this also explains why Seattle is still pretty good:

It became officially real Wednesday, eight days after the deal was agreed-to, when the Broncos acquired Wilson for quarterback Drew Lock, tight end Noah Fant, defensive end Shelby Harris, two first- and second-round picks apiece and a fifth-round selection.

1 Like

Copycat league

Stafford & Brady did it and won the title first years.

Thought he was up next lol

If you’ve watched at all in the past two years, he was washed up before he left Seattle.

2 Likes

I thought so too.

2 Likes

Pete Carroll the genius.
Geno Smith playing at his ceiling now. Russell Wilson playing at his very floor now.

5 Likes

Let’s not forget Matt Leinart winning the Heisman at USC.

Pete Carroll gets the most out of his QB talent.

6 Likes

Yup