Broncos bombing under Sean Payton

Not sure we expect a SB run but they’re down 28-7 at halftime and already 0-2.

2 Likes

35-10

Wilson is toast and it’s glorious.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think it has more to do with poor QB play. That’s a trade that’ll set that franchise back

56-13.

Miami looks beyond legitimate.

2 Likes

70 -13

AFC CHAMPS

Mia vs SF?
Mia vs Philyy?

1 Like

My kicker has 10 pts w/o a FG. Lol.

2 Likes

Holy shit the Dolphins put 70 on their ass!

I assume Wilson is washed up? Anyone that has watched that can confirm?

And half a quarter left:

That’s something you don’t see much.

Once Miami hired fangio for the defense I knew they were going to be a scary team.

Quickly checks to see if I’m playing WP today

1 Like

Dolphins took a knee on 4th down. A FG would have set the NFL record for points.

3 Likes

If you kill the head, the body will die! LOL. Up yours Payton.

Wonder if Payton is ready to apologize to the previous coach …

3 Likes

70 points!? Wow that is wild. Over 700 yards of offense by Miami.

It was like Alabama playing a D2 college team.

1 Like

I believe Jalen Waddle was out!

1 Like

Wild!!

He’s not …. Problem with Wilson is the same problem Fields is having. Both guys are constantly moving in the pocket all the time and the OL don’t have an expectation of where they will be so teams are sacking them left and right because neither has a pocket worth a crap. It’s hard to block and create a pocket for someone you have no clue where they will be at. Neither teams OL is as bad as fans and media think.

Wilson had success in Sea moving and rolling all the time because teams would bring guys up to help contain him and he would move around and find the soft spot in the defense and push the pass down field. Teams figured out that you shouldn’t worry about bringing in help to contain him because you can’t. Instead tell your OL to pin their ears back and flush him out of the pocket because if he’s running for his life he will start hearing footsteps and struggle pushing the ball down field. He won’t be able to do enough with his legs to beat you. He will make mistakes when in 3rd and long situations and those mistakes are game costing ones.

QB’s like them better learn to make quick reads and stand in the pocket, deliver the ball to beat that pass rush or they will never have success. You have to make those defenses pay for pinning their ears back.

3 Likes