Browns trading QB Joshua Dobbs, 2024 seventh-round pick to Cardinals for 2024 5th Rd pick

Cardinals then sent offensive tackle Josh Jones and a 2024 seventh-round pick to the Houston Texans in exchange for a fifth-rounder.

I’d be interested in knowing whether the Lions made an offer for Jones.

1 Like

I trust the guys running the show now, but I feel like this was a bit of a missed opportunity. I honestly don’t know the culture for, but this kid had first round talent and played pretty well last year. I’d feel so much better about our depth on the OLine if we made this move.

2 Likes

I have to agree with both of the previous posts. One year rental or not, Jones would have been a nifty pickup.

Also, I wonder if Arizona would have interest in Julian. Oh yeah, almost forgot that they were going full Major League in tank mode. Nevermind. :laughing:

Florida Lead GIF

1 Like

Zona has one mission this year!

tank GIF

2 Likes

And we just cut him. Got nothing for him.

Well, not quite Dobbs was signed to the PS, elevated for one game, then poached by the Titans…

2 Likes

Why are the Cardinals giving up a 5th for Dobbs?

So after all them trades they ends up with what a couple 7th rounders lol

This looks like a Julian Okwara value to me.

We give 7th + Julian to get a 5th

1 Like

Unfortunately, it seems quite apparent the House of Cards is folding. Looks like a tear down, which is going to have the effect of bolstering the record of anyone on their schedule. Notably, the NFC West of course, the NFC East, and the Chicago Bears in the NFC have the potential to benefit from the Cardinals tank job while considering the playoff picture.

1 Like

They want there pick between Calab and Maye. This will be a good year to have a top pick I believe.

Whatever. He’s on his 3rd team since then.
I was lamenting that we got nothing for him.