Browns vs Bills in Detroit

Bills moved because of weather.

2 Likes

How can that be? I mean the turf on Ford Field makes it unplayable.

10 Likes

So the Bills are playing at Ford Field twice in a row….

5 Likes

I’m thinking’s this has a minor impact on our Thanksgiving advantage.

3 Likes

For better or worse? I’m thinking it’s gonna suck for them if they stay in town for almost a whole week.

1 Like

In order to practice before our game they will need a facility or have to fly back, not sure how this works.

2 Likes

Agree, they will probably just stay in town, rather than travel back and forth.

Bills can practice for the week privately on Belle Isle.

1 Like

I’d think they’d seek to “rent” a college or university field.

Damn baby’s. Play in snow. I really wanted to watch it.

5 Likes

Or let them practice at Ford Field. They’ll all be on crutches or boots by Thanksgiving. :+1:

4 Likes

One could only hope.

Eastern Michigan or even Toledo might get a nice “donation” to utilize their facilities. Adrian College also has a nice FieldTurf stadium.

Not sure if Harbs would help Buffalo out… since it wouldn’t benefit his brother.

1 Like

If they get the two feet of snow they are predicting I doubt they fly back home only to fly back 3 days later. The whole city and airports might be shut down.

1 Like

I might go with my son. How does it work for tickets? Do Bill fans get first shot or what?

1 Like

I wonder how many of their fans are gonna cone to Detroit and spend a week here?

That would be a nice road trip… and might not even cost some people too much vacation time with the holiday.

How weird…. the Lions will play Sunday in the state of New York… while the Bills will play in Michigan… and the Lions will be the team facing a short week complicated by travel… while Buffalo can just go back to the hotel Sunday and rest up for Monday practice.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/kjkoch/status/1593362784573538304?s=46&t=jtnpujfsx8rSox-fKy4Zxw

They haven’t announced it yet but stay tuned I’m sure something will be out by tonight

I wouldn’t mind going to that if I didn’t have a shitload of prep work for thanksgiving to do

1 Like

I envision a raid upon Ford Field with Brownies.

2 Likes

For sure that might become a home game for them!

So Josh Allen, who has a bad elbow gets to play in a 70 degree temp controlled dome instead of in a blizzard. Great for the NFL, not so great for the Lions though! To me this kinda sucks. Number 1, I wanted to see a snow game, they are very entertaining and number 2, we are helping the Bills a ton here, if we didn’t play them 4 days later I really wouldn’t care at all. But, shit!

Does this help the Lions get some calls vs the Giants!? We are doing the league a big favor here right. Common Zebras!

4 Likes