Bruce Irvin 'like a kid the night before Christmas' waiting for Detroit Lions debut

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bruce-irvin-kid-night-christmas-190945837.html

4 Likes

ā€œIā€™m different, bro,ā€ he said. ā€œThirty-six is just a number. I move like Iā€™m 25. Once that whistle blows, I promise you theyā€™re not going to be thinking about, ā€˜Oh, heā€™s 36 years old.ā€™ā€

Hell yeah brother.

5 Likes

Lots of hype around him and now Iā€™m excited to see him hit the field. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised

1 Like

Bricked up for Bruce!!!:joy:

love the attitude!!!

If heā€™s kept himself in shape, heā€™s certainly returning at the right time. Itā€™s this point of the year where players start to wear down if they havenā€™t already. The timing makes a ton of sense, and probably explains why he was hearing crickets earlier in the year.

If he can be even half of what he thinks, itā€™s better than what we have now.

Adding Irvin to the return of Houston, and a revived Paschal could make the difference between a first round exit and an NFC championship birth.

6 Likes

Itā€™s official!!! Getting bricked up for Bruce!

Detroit Lions

1 Like

Prediction: He gets 2 sacks.

1 Like

Weā€™ve got a Bruce and two Campbells

rick grimes gun GIF

3 Likes

Even if he only makes one play to help us win one game all year the signing will still have been worth it.

2 Likes

Either Irvin getting hit or Houston coming back - clearly someoneā€™s gotta get rolling. Hereā€™s hoping itā€™s one of these guys for some relief.

1 Like

Bruce Irvin Football GIF by Carolina Panthers

What now!!! Bruce Irvin

1 Like

Bruce Irvin Football GIF by Carolina Panthers

1 Like

That penalty sucked on Irvin but damn he out played Hutch. Hutch had 1 good plays all day. Falling down all over the place.

I couldnā€™t care less about the penalty. Irvin won the game. We couldnā€™t stop Carr in 2nd half.

Well done Irvin and welcome to the Lions.

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

4 Likes

This is the last time Bohanna can be elevated. They will have to sign him to the roster.
Is Buggs on the hot seat?

Also happy with Irvin.

3 Likes

Yep I think ur right. Buggs about to get released.

2 Likes