Bryan Bresee, I can't understand the lack of love here

That sounds very similar to Carter, who played like 45% of the snaps on the season and looked just gassed vs OSU in the playoffs.

2 Likes

Georgia’s unique in college for how much they rotate their DL though.

I’m not finding total snap counts numbers for 2022 Clemson but I can extrapolate them from a couple of single game snap counts and by week 8 it looked like Myles Murphy and KJ Henry had played just shy of 80% of the snaps. Their DTs rotated more often but Tyler Davis and Ruke Orhororo had both played roughly 60% of the snaps by week 8. Those numbers are probably inflated by Bresee’s absence in a couple of games, but it roughly reflects their game averages when he played as well.

1 Like

I am a Bresee fan and I would be VERY happy to land him at #18. Hi sax luck is about as bad as it gets. ACL as a sophomore then sister died AND sickness that saps strength and conditioning.

This kid has major upside. He needs life to settle down for him so he can focus on football and conditioning. He looked VERY good as a freshman and I think he has major upside. He flashes his talent but he hasn’t been in great shape. I think he will lie up the combine and showcase what he can do when healthy and focused.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.