Buffalo Juggernaut

I voted twice to the same team Thanksgiving and the Super Bowl.

3 Likes

Believe me I want you to be right!

1 Like

60% of the time I’m right every time lol

3 Likes

Your local reporter on the spot. Let’s see what Dan Campbell has to say about it.
What do you say Dan?
“Here’s what I do know. This team is going to take on the identity of this city. All right? And this city’s been down and found a way to get up, all right?
It’s found a way to overcome adversity. And so this team’s going to be built on, we’re going to kick you in the teeth. All right? And when you punch us back, we’re going to smile at you. And when you knock us down, we’re going to get up. And on the way up, we’re going to bite a knee cap off. All right? And we’re going to stand up and it’s going to take two more shots to knock us down. All right?”
And on the way up, we’re going to take your other knee cap. And we’re going to get up and it’s going to take three shots to get us down. And when we do, we’re going to take another hunk out of you. Before long, we’re going to be the last one standing".

1 Like

I still think they win 9 or 10 games, but the warning signs are there for regression. But they got a super bowl out of it, so props to them.

Tough loss for the Bills here. Hyde is a stud, they will miss him.

1 Like

You know When I read that I cannot help but think about how the team has played since Dan Campbell has taken over. It has become a team that will fight in everygame.

2 Likes

I voted 2 as well.

Once we get jamo going we will score 50 a game

3 Likes

WORD!

1 Like

Kool Aid Summer GIF

3 Likes

Both starting safeties out this week…
with Tyreek and Waddle coming off monster games.

1 Like

I’ve got Waddle in Fantasy. Woohoo!!

1 Like

Apparently, the “bills” are a juggernaut just about everywhere when it comes to the “bears.”

Bro when I watch that video I fully expected to see Jack Fox on anature hike encountering a Bear

I think they’ll go 13-4 or 12-5. Their schedule is brutal, and Allen is as likely to gift wrap the game for the other team as he is to take it over. I love watching him play but holy shit he makes some terrible decisions with the football at times. He needs to realize they don’t always need him to play hero ball. If he can get past that, Buffalo has the talent and coaching to challenge KC as a perennial Super Bowl contender.

1 Like

Agree.