C.J. Moore is back

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1787889069524983980?t=uBXT9oew7pFCWrKSnCdIqg&s=19

3 Likes

You know he’s going to be motivated more than ever.

3 Likes

We got our vet safety!

Seriously though, I thought Moore was showing some positive signs when he got some run at S before the suspension.

5 Likes

This one surprises me. Dude was gambling on nfl games. It’s not like Jamo’s college bball bets.

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

1 Like

Vaki is gonna have to earn that role on special teams. Especially at personal protector.

1 Like

Dan and brad values special teams very high - CJ did play 78% snaps on ST in 2022

Should also be a favorable deal, overall good signing.

2 Likes

Makes a lot of sense, veteran backup S and high quality Special Teamer.

Well, he served his suspension for a white collar crime. It’s not like he beat someone to a pulp.

18 Likes

Oh for sure. I’m still a bit surprised. Anyways they never did give us any details so I have to assume he wasn’t gambling on Lions games. Otherwise I just can’t see Holmes bringing him back.

2 Likes

If he was gambling on his own team he wouldn’t be back in the NFL.

9 Likes

Maybe Moore will be the team motivational speaker… “don’t be a fool like me. Always bet through a family friend in cash. No apps…no paper trail. We got this!!” :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Worth the gamble

14 Likes

I’m all for second chances. The Lions obviously know more than we do about the bets that took place. Dude is a stud special teamer and the Lions lost a lot in that group so it makes a lot of sense.

7 Likes

I know you are just playing, and it is funny.

I hate the whole gambling thing, though. Every time someone gets popped, the integrity of the game gets called into question. At least in my mind, I question the integrity of the game.

3 Likes

You think I’m just playing?

Happy Damon Wayans GIF by For(bes) The Culture

3 Likes

Hopefully he parlays the opportunity into something good.

5 Likes

Cris Carter couldn’t have said that any better. The first step is knowing it’s wrong. The second step is getting a fall guy…

2 Likes

Hes betting on himself with the 1 year deal :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Too soon?

Survey says no…LOL

I can not even imagine the pain he has endured. Talk about a bonehead move for all of these fools.

1 Like

Nicknamed “the Gambler” is back Gamble Campbell had to have his bro back on the squad!!! This pushes us over the edge we now beat Green Bay!!!

6 Likes