C.J. Stroud can become the first QB ever with no interceptions in his first 6 games

:astonished:

1 Like

Has anyone watched him? I haven’t seen him play so I’m not sure if it’s checkdown City or the kid is actually playing well.

Good for him and the Texans.

1 Like

He’s playing really, really well. Plenty of chunk shots, of QBs with more than 5 pass attempts, he’s 9th in the league in air yards per attempt. Just ahead of Stafford, Cousins, and Herbert.

7 Likes

Stroud was the best QB in the draft.

3 Likes

ill be honest, gameplanning for the texans has been incredible, considering the state of the Oline rn for them, injuries galore

1 Like

Hoping for good things for him this week.

He is playing well, it isn’t all checkdowns

2 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

Stroud player comp was Jared Goff so it makes sense

It’s because their offense is led by a former PFF employee.

3 Likes

Id say he was a goff with a lil more potential, my issue with compared to young was how he handled pressure and bad oline play

Hes answered that question really well so far

2 Likes

Spoken like a guy that hasn’t seen hooker play

:muscle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

CJ Stroud is probably the most underappreciated player to ever go through Ohio State.

1 Like

It’s bc the Shanahan style of offense is the best counterbalance to the Fangio style quarters heavy defenses that everyone is playing.

IMO that is the primary offense vs. defense scheme war currently being waged in the league.

If Hooker wouldn’t have injured his leg, I’d still have put Stroud over him.

1 Like

Because he didn’t beat TTUN

That’s kind of like back in the day the Cover 2 was the kryptonite to Mike Martz’s Greatest Show on Turf offense

1 Like

TBF to Stroud it was snowing and cold and thankfully he went to a team where, if it snows, they can just close the roof.

It’s not Stroud’s fault that both of our lines of scrimmage got their ass kicked two years in a row.

His accuracy and the throws he can make are really impressive for a rookie.

1 Like