Caleb Williams hopes to play in Chicago for 20 years, build a legacy like Tom

1 Like

Look, if Jordan didnt want to play there 20 years, no one wants to play in Chicago 20 years.

I lived2 hrs from Chicago my whole life, and here’s the deal. People want to go there when they are early 20s, establish a career, have fun, have some success, make $…

But after 6-8 years ,it starts to get old. You want a serious life, and you move back whence you came, or Indianapolis.

PS- Ernie Banks doesn’t count. He was just happy to play somehere where he could sit at a lunch counter in the offseason and not get harassed. Well, except for Ed Debevics I guess

1 Like

My opinion is Caleb is good person, but he is not someone to lead your NFL team. Maybe I am wrong? Possible. But…its also very possible he is Kyler Murray or Jalen Hurts. I feel strongly he is not Patrick Mahomes and he is the former two I mentioned. Calen does not even know who he is as a human. And he is supposed to lead a multi-billion dollar locker room?

Caleb Williams will not play 20 years in the NFL. Tom Brady is a different breed. I also don’t see the DOG in Caleb Williams to grind once teams figure him out over the years and the hero ball no longer works after he has got beat up for 4-5 years in the NFL. Maybe if he was going to what Patrick Mahomes came into he could sniff his jock but it is the complete opposite for Caleb.

He is lost. 1st pick overall?

He is lost…

Im laughing…

Prove me wrong.,…

Now that I say this NFL will make any0ne look “good”…watch…theyll make him good…even if he cant read a defense…theyll make it so he can…

He isnt good…im telling you …

Its like a 3 year old gaining yards on you in John Madden football and you cant call the perfect defense…

Yup…"this player is terrible "…

I have tons of clips… tons… …

I have clips…

Clip this… (top streamers wont even answer me)

Tons 0f EA Sports/Madden clips…

Here I am…watch this…look at those adjustments…

Ill take anyone on…

Anyone…Lions…Im probably the best player you ever seen…

Im the best…Madden (which is rigged)…im the best Detroit Lion player alive right now…

EA DOESNT WANT ME TO BE…BUT I MIGHT BE…

I know what what my opponent is doing…big problem for them…

DEFENSE?

I GOT IT…

Kyler murray is who he reminds me of. A short talented mid tier qb.

3 Likes

Yup…watch…i know things…

Cocaine is a hell of a drug…

wooo GIF

EA Sports…doesnt wanna challege me…bad idea for them…i

I can beat marketing/golden child…

Henry?

Ok… bud. Henry this.

Shocking to me a guy would even talk about Tom Brady. He’s not even been drafted yet. Mahomes doesn’t even talk about Brady….other than to say he’s honored to be in the same conversation. Caleb is gonna get a huge realty check I’m thinking. Guy could be a HoFer and still not even be good enough to be compared to TB.

1 Like

Poor Caleb doesn’t realize he will be greeted by pallbearers and a backhoe, because Chicago is where quarterbacks go to die.

1 Like

The new QB for the bears …

Jared Goff put up better numbers playing for a shitty Cal team than Caleb Williams did at USC. Goff is a much better QB now than he was then. I suspect Caleb might find that there is a steep learning curve.

Goff got older, and got better?

I knew he was different.

Backup qbs can last a long time in the nfl. Calab has a good shot at his wish as long as he eats humble pie and is a good sounding board for the next great miss for Chitcago after he flames out.