Caleb Williams…

I been to pittsburgh and ate at Primanti Bros not a bad place(weird street setup)

I been to chicago multiple times and it smelled like Piss everytime so thats why the Pissburgh name for Chicago I only go to Chicago for the occasional concert(Garth Brooks/Rammstein/) or to go meet someone like CM Punk or wrestling like AEW(done same time as Rammstein) Overpriced and trash filled town that smells like piss I even saw a guy pissing next to the subway if he would of turned 90 degrees he would of been a candidate for the darwin awards electricuction by piss

That seems like it would be an interesting concert.

Not the same concert almost 4 years apart

If it was the same concert I would go though

I assumed, it just made for a funny joke.

Like, “Hey, I just got back from the Celine Dion / Insane Clown Posse concert. Good show!”

3 Likes

All good 2 vastly different concerts both in my top 5 shows of all time

shared_image

3 Likes

shared_image

shared_image

2 Likes

Chris Farley Wow GIF

2 Likes

He has his own private Japanese bathhouse. Just pretend you’re at a Wendy’s drive thru and it’s nearly 2am.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Pretend? :joy:

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Celebrate Chicago Bears GIF

1 Like

Dont Drop The Soap GIF

2 Likes

Easily in my top 10 quoted lines all time.

1 Like