Caleb Williams…

Am I the only one who finds this weird? I noticed he was wearing a bath robe in Ben Johnson’s post game locker room speech, which I thought was odd

Keemun confirmed that after the game, Caleb showered with all the guys, after not playing due to injury.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8oyhmxg/

4 Likes

A circle jerk doesn’t work unless everyone participates!

7 Likes

Grating Season 3 GIF by PBS

4 Likes

As the team fluffer he needs to be on the ready to disrobe. Can’t have even a drop of the pearl necklace getting on his Bears apparel.

2 Likes

"Congratulations caleb, you’re going to play with the bears. "

“I was hoping to be drafted by the leather daddies!”

Da Bears Bear Down GIF by Respective

5 Likes

Did you really think a boo boo was going to keep Caleb out of team shower time? A game, sure. Team shower time? THIS is what he’s been waiting all week for! :rofl:

8 Likes

A teammate slapping up against that hamstring is almost like a massage. It’s a holistic Jizz procedure.

1 Like

Haha that is pretty hilarious. I’d imagine Ben Johnson showers with the fellas too. Shit he takes his shirt off after wins. :joy:

3 Likes

Am I the only one that finds in weird that some people are obsessed with what another man wears, or paints on his fingers, or where/how he baths.

I don’t have enough energy to care about this stuff…how do some of you have this much fuel?

Live and let live….

2 Likes

Im still suggesting changing the town of Chicago from Chicago to Pissburgh because thats what their city smells like

1 Like

Everyone, let’s hit the showers and then do each other’s hair and nails…and then it’s pillow fight time.

Pillow Fight GIF by Marie Monti

4 Likes

Pissburgh already has claim to that name. I go with Shitcago.

2 Likes

Shower Soap GIF

3 Likes

This th

Charlie Murphy Laugh GIF

read is…

1 Like

For cricket we don’t have shower room ,go home and take shower

The whole team showers at your house? :joy:
click saturday night live GIF

7 Likes

It’s single bathroom house so we go to local pond

3 Likes

Season 19 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

4 Likes

You’re right, I’m just riffing on a rival and I’d hope that nobody here is actually running on ugly hate.

2 Likes

3 Likes