Calipari to Arkansas

Painter would be even more shocking than Cal to Arkansas. That guy is Purdue through and through, can’t see him ever leaving that situation.

Bruce pearl

I’m a huge UK fan and live 30 minutes south of the campus. Fans definitely want him gone. The last 4 years especially have been unacceptable for the talent he’s had and how much he’s paid. Honestly will be good for Cal as well. Takes a special coach for this job.

1 Like

Oakland killed Cal. :rofl:

Pearl is 64 and with baggage. Though he’s would provide a decent floor.

I fully expect that it will be Scott Drew if the Oats buyout is seen as too big.

Why would you leave AL to go to KY with all the reports coming out of there regarding their unrealistic expectations. Bball is #2 at AL and Oats is doing very well there, getting high level recruits etc. To leave that for the Kentucky opening, while they have the pedigree, not sure how much greener it would really be for him.

https://x.com/SethDavisHoops/status/1777365282929127679

The pressure is not as big in Arkansas as it is in Kentucky. Kentucky should poach izzo. Msu won’t make noise until he leaves. That’s my unbiased opinion. Msu program is stale like when Dantonio was running ship of the football program during his last years.

Bc it’s MF’ing Kentucky.

With apologies to Duke, that’s the job.

Not sure what that means in regards to today’s NIL, transfer portal and more but okay sure.

What does it mean in regards to ego? That’s the question.

If ego is what is driving Oats sure.

It’s possible he doesn’t care that it’s a football school and wants to stay there and build his own legacy.

If I had to guess if Nate can go to Kentucky he will go to Kentucky.

I agree to little…it is stale. But izzo wont leave unless he retires

Botched GIF by E!

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

https://x.com/nate_oats/status/1777501746614440385

:partying_face:

1 Like

And that’s why they’ll never be a factor. Imagine if Clingman goes to MSU. He wouldn’t be the same player with UConn. Izzo doesn’t develop big men

Pretty sure Clinigan, when healthy, would be good wherever in CBB.