Call the date contest

I was gong to say 01/04 but leaning towards Friday November 27th (Black Friday) now.

Agree - Golliday is a really sweet piece to the puzzle. Gotta keep him. I feel he could play in any system. Nice combination of talents and guts! He’s a football player, not just an athlete.

Bevell takes over the Monday after a loss 2 weeks before our bye… Quntricia are both gone… (Edit: when is the bye?)

And in 2021, as I promised - regardless of what happens with the coaches, I’m out! Adding more games to the regular will lose my interest just as much as politics has.

I will remain a closet Stafford fan and hope he gets a ring at his next stop.

1 Like

He’s not getting fired this year.

Jags, Falcons, Colts, Vikings, Football Team, Panthers, Texans, Bears,
They are going to win some of those games just by accident. That will be enough for Sheila to claim they are in playoff contention and thus not have to eat the last 2 and a half years of the contracts

With Stafford playing at an MVP level they went 3-4-1 versus similar caliber competition.

Where he’s at now that stretch has 2-5 written all over it.

Sheila said the mandate was to be playing meaningful games in December. Well, once we finish Thanksgiving with 4 wins, then they’re all done. So December 1st

November 3, 2028

I’ve got January, 2024 (ducks rotten fruit thrown toward head)

Mon Oct 26

11/2/20 following home loss to the Colts.
1-6 pretty much sums it up.
Sheila has to call Quinn 10 times before he finally picks up. She then tells him to begin searching for the next coach.
His reply, "whaaaaaaaat?’

12/14/20

Merry Christmas

1 Like

I’m going with October 19, 2020. Lose to the Jags coming off our bye week and she’ll have no choice. Although, I feel like she already doesn’t.

right after we lose this week.

They will beat the Jags. And win a few other meaningless games, probably the Vikes 1x, the Bears, Atlanta, and a team down the stretch resting their starters. Gets to them 6-10 and Sheila will say how she admired how the team fought and didn’t give up. Also, Covid will be used as an excuse.
The gang is coming back for 2021! Restore the Roar.
Oh, and the Redskins too. 7-9

1 Like

I hope so. It will save me a few thousand bucks.

Bump

So no one picked 11/9… Damn

Sticking w 12/1 but it could be the day before on Monday. I figure at that point they will be 4-7 after DeShawn Watson lights them up on national TV.

Could be 3-8 though, but I think they win at home vs Washington next week. McCaffrey and Bridgewater shredded today and they will certainly stick their boot up Fat Boy’s Multiple Mess.

So 4-7, 12/1 on the way to 5-11

I’ve got 1/5. The day after our last game (though it will be well known, well before then).

Holy shyiiit, I hope we can get a coach.
We’ve had some average GMs, and even average coaches, at times. Just have to bring it all together.

Matt’s window of opportunity is closing, and he may be declining some. Our O sure looks different with Golliday out there, that’s for damn sure.

Prater was fridge awful too. WTH is up there? Holds looked good. Damn, I trust him. Starting to lose faith in him too.

Just think … if we lose out than we will have declined once again from the year prior.