Calvin Austin, at 32 or 34?

youtube fashion GIF

Fbi Hippie GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Wtf! Did you watch the video?
I’m not making shit up.

Like a time keeper couldn’t fuck up?
Video evidence says it is indeed a possibility.

I mean he does cross it at 4.03 in that video but when did the clock start? Did it start late? If not, then draft that guy.

The ten fastest times in history are, depending who you believe, between 4.19 and 4.27, with tens if not hundreds from 4.28 to 4.35.

The distance between 4.19 and 4.35 is the same as Mr. 4.03 and every other human ever recorded.

Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIF

1 Like

Also, he has 2.x steps before the clock starts

1 Like

He’s just that fast!

3 Likes

I’d take Jamison and the rest of our draft all defense.

Can we all agree that he’s fast?:rofl:

1 Like

I’d love him so much but unless we take him at 2 - and I wouldn’t do that - we’re probably not getting him. Well, without trading down anyway. It’s too bad.

2 Likes

Agreed, it will only happen in a trade down scenario

You might be able to package 32 and 34 and go up and get him. Or less if he falls far enough.

KT, Jameson and a 3rd round defenders wouldn’t be a bad way to go into day 3.

I actually think those are the biggest offensive and defensive game wreckers if they pan out.

1 Like

You guys are saying he’s going before 32? I don’t recall seeing him in mock drafts.

Yeah, but I think he’s gonna go earlier than most mocks, like to Atlanta at 8. The fast guys always go early, I won a pretty penny betting Ruggs as the 1st WR off the board a couple of years back, and Waddle went 6th last year. I know Williams is hurt and that might push him further down, but I really wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t. His tape is just too outstanding.

1 Like

I think we can get up to 13. He could make it that far.

Is that where the points add up?

I hope he goes as high as possible.

Spud Webb was an inch shorter, fyi.

So much no thank you.

On the regular chart. 11th on Rich Hill.

I picked 13 bc I’m pretty sure Houston would love to load up on picks. I could see Seattle wanting to move back and get multiple guys as well. May need to add a little more to make that happen. I’m open to the high conviction, quality over quantity approach.

I think the 2nd Jets pick is probably for sale as well but they’ll probably want at least one 2023 pick in the return.

If it’s the Rams picks in both years I’d be open to it